Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Love, Hate And understand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Love, Hate And understand  Empty
PostSubject: Love, Hate And understand    Love, Hate And understand  Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:28 pm

The lights went out and the entire crowd screams since they had no clue what was going on.. waiting for the lights to go back on to see what was happening. Eventually it did and now standing face to face with Jack Johnson was the Missionary of violence.. Era Dynamics! The crowd went nuts seeing those two standing in the same ring once again. Slowly Era Raise the mic and just stared directly toward Jack Johnson with her eyes glaring on.

Era Dynamics: When I reflected on your betrayal and attitute, my hatred and revenge burst all bounds of moderation. I would have made a pilgrimage to the highest peak of the Andes, could I when there have precipitated you to your base. I wished to see you again, that I might wreak the utmost extent of abhorrence on your head and avenge the path you left me behind. Our house was the house of mourning. My father's health was deeply shaken by the horror of the recent events.You left me sad and desponding and i even no longer took delight in my ordinary occupations. all pleasure seemed to my sacrilege toward the dead, eternal woe and tears i thought was the just tribute i should pay to innocence so blasted and destroyed. I was no longer that happy creature who in earlier youth wandered with you on the banks of the lake and talked with ecstasy of our future prospects. The first of those sorrows which are sent to wean us from the earth had visited me, and its dimming influence quenched my dearest smiles.

Jack Johnson: But ...

Era Dynamics: silent you filthy maggot!!!, Your words rang in my ears. I burn with rage to pursue you as the murderer of my peace . I walked up and down my locker room hastily and perturbed, while my imagination conjured up a thousand images to torment and sting you. Why had I not followed you and closed with you in mortal strife? I had suffer you to depart, and you had directed your course towards this new federation. I shuddered to think who might be the next victim sacrificed to your mental games. And then I thought again of your words -- "You are me to freaky." That, then, was the period fixed for the fulfillment of my destiny. In that hour I should died and at once satisfy and extinguish your malice. The prospect did not move me to fear, yet when I think of your tears and endless sorrow, when i should find you so barbarously snatched from me, tears, the first I had shed for many months, streamed from my eyes, and I resolved not to fall before my enemy without a bitter struggle.

Jack Johnson: Well I am sorry i let you behind in that manner but you was gone to far when you went on your path full of blood and torturing. It was you who was dancing on the graveyard!! It was YOU who was doing occult things and even was speaking to the dark spirits. Your Soul was corrupted and you scared the hell out of me.

Era Dynamics: The nearer I approach to your habitation, the more deeply I do feel the spirit of revenge en kindle in my heart. You was talking last week about feelings for you what costed me my match, but the true fact was that was he won fair from me and for that he owned my respect but for you ? I Spit on you and i hope that you will rot in hell !!

Slowly Era lowered the mic and just stared directly toward Jack Johnson with her eyes glaring on.. then Era Dynamics does a cut throat taunt with a evil sadistic look on her face when it seems like the two were about to fight until the lights went off once again. When finally coming back once again.. Era is gone.. leaving Jack Johnson to say one thing..

Jack Johnson: You can run, but you will respect me !!!

Dropping the mic with his theme playing.. knowing that things have turn for the worse and who knows what role Era Dynamics will play but it seem like Era Dynamics back on his side was the choice he made at this exact moment knowing that it will be hard to get her back .

(Ooc: Jack Johnson contacted me to make a rp between him and me and i had green light to godmode so Jack i hope you like it Wink )
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Love, Hate And understand  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love, Hate And understand    Love, Hate And understand  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:53 am

added
Back to top Go down

Love, Hate And understand
Page 1 of 1