Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

A Road Paved of Love.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

A Road Paved of Love. Empty
PostSubject: A Road Paved of Love.   A Road Paved of Love. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:15 am

The scene cuts to Lover Boy with a towel covering his head, walking through the back. He is singing to himself, in tone that could not be understood. As he grows closer to the camera, his words became clearer.

Lover Boy: Rayne, Rayne, Go away. Showtime's not your home to stay..

Lover Boy chuckles to himself, still not acknowledging the camera right next to him. He begins to speak, staring in the distance.

Lover Boy: Everybody wants to proclaim greatness. Greatness is a road you must pave yourself.

Lover Boy pulls the towel off of his head, and turns to face the camera.

Lover Boy: All those Romeos, and the one sweet Juliet, all have a rude awakening, when they realize that their path's are paved of stone, and mine of asphalt..

Lover Boy looks down as the camera stares at his nappy dreads. He pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing.

Lover Boy: Vivy, I mean Rayne, you can downgrade the name because I'm alittle strange..

Lover Boy looks back up at the camera with his signature grin shining on his face.

Lover Boy: But I'm a lover at heart sweety.

Lover Boy places both of his hands on his chest in the middle of him talking. He lowers his arms back down and looks to his left, losing his grin.

Lover Boy: You keep emphasizing that your the only female in this match. I'll give you credit, that is impressive.

Lover Boy looks back the camera, with a cold look in his face.

Lover Boy: But Juliet, you don't have the cahoneys you win a MAN's match. With Love.

Lover Boy throws his towel over his shoulder, and walks out of view of the camera with a slight limp. The camera steadily fades until Lover Boy is completely out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

A Road Paved of Love. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Road Paved of Love.   A Road Paved of Love. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 am

added
Back to top Go down

A Road Paved of Love.
Page 1 of 1