Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

End of the Road?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

End of the Road? Empty
PostSubject: End of the Road?   End of the Road? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:54 am

(OOC: This would work best after Norgaards RP before our match)
Scene opens on Reverend Chaos sitting in his dressing room getting ready for his match

Natalya: Reverend, earlier Norgaard made a change to your match with him tonight. What is your reaction?

Reverend Chaos looks up from his seat at Natalaya then stands up

reverend Chaos: Let me ask you one thing little sister, Why can't you come up with a better question than that? Nevermind...

Reverend Chaos takes the mic from her hand and shoos her away

Reverend Chaos: Go bother someone else with your mindless prattling. You! Cameraman, stay right where you are!

Natalya leaves in a huff and the Camera stays put

Reverend Chaos: Norgaard! You want to change the stipulation of our match? This is acceptable. You state that this title means nothing to me? This title was created for me and I for it! You state you live only to entertain these fans? I really feel sorry for you. They are nothing more than sheep looking for someone to lead them to slaughter. I am that someone to lead them to the butcher house!

Reverend Chaos pulls the cameraman closer to him by his shirt, looking deep into the camera

Reverend Chaos: The lords of Chaos have searched your soul Norgaard, and have found you wanting. The Book of Chaos states those who are found wanting shall be destroyed when the time comes. Your time is now! The mercy of the lords of Chaos has drawn to a close with you. Once our match is over and you are laying in a heap on the middle of the ring, the lords of Chaos will come for you and will drag your soul to the bottomless pit of despair! You will leave STW as pathetic as when you popped back up!

Reverend Chaos releases the cameraman and looks down to the title belt drapped across the chair

Reverend Chaos: The Church will rise and devour everyone and everything in its path! The Inquisition will look like a birthday party once it is finished! Starting with you Norgaard! I will fully enjoy demolishing you tonight and sending you on your forsaken path!

He looks at the cameraman and threatens

Reverend Chaos: Leave now!

The cameraman runs out the door
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

End of the Road? Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the Road?   End of the Road? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:42 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

End of the Road?
Page 1 of 1