Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Rayne's Road to Glory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

Rayne's Road to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Rayne's Road to Glory   Rayne's Road to Glory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:11 am

The scene fades in backstage as Natalya is seen walking the the hallway looking for a certain room
-
Natalya: All this walking is making my feet hurt!

-
Cameraman: Might not want to wear high heels to work do you think
-
Natalya: The hell im not!, these match my outfit

-
Natalya stops as she stands at the door which read Sisterhood in blood red letters..she prepares herself then walk in to a pitch black lockroom...the enter curiously and suddenly the doors slam shut!
-
Natalya: What going on!..I thought she would be in here

-
Suddenly a light is see at the corner of the room as Rayne is sitting in a chair in her ring outfit and jacket
-
Rayne: Looking for me?

-
Natalya is startled by Rayne and steps back to the wall to calm down...Rayne points her to the seat on the opposite side of the room..she takes a moment then sits
-
Rayne: Now, what is so important that you had to ruin my focus time

-
Natalya: Well, I came here because tonight is Road to Glory, the biggest night of the year, and you are in the money in the bank ladder match with five other men try to get a chance at any title in STW including the world title...word on the street is that you are being told as the underdog in this match..how do you feel about tonight?

-
Rayne: Underdog huh, well I get why..I am in a Money in the bank in Five other wrestlers and they are all men as i am the only diva in this match...they may say I have no chance to win this thing..

-
Rayne make herself comfortable in her seat
-
Rayne: Well, for all those who think that..I would like to personally say...Go eat a!!!

-
Natalya: RAYNE!!!

-
Rayne jumps off her seat and takes Natalya by her neck choking her
-
Rayne: DON'T YOU EVER INTERRUPT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!

-
Natalya nods her head in fear then Rayne releases the hold as we hear Natalya gasping for air
-
Rayne: Now as I was saying!...I dont care what the people think, all I care about is me, myself, and Rayne because this isnt my first time in big challenging situations...and every time I prevailed and tonight is no different. I know exactly what I have to do to win because I not going to waist my time with a Jock, a d-list bachelor, a wanna-be, a freak, and a idiot!...All I have to do is climb the ladder, get the case, and win the match!!!

-
Rayne looks face to face with Natalya
-
Rayne: And if by any reason one of those guys get in my way, I will not hesitate to give them HELL ON EARTH!!!

-
Rayne: Now, Have I answered all your questions?

-
Natalya does not say a word and nods her head
-
Rayne: Then get...the hell...OUT!!!

-
Natalya quickly get off her seat and rushes to the door
-
Rayne: WAIT!!!

-
Natalya is frighten my Rayne's voice and stops....
-
Rayne:....Nice shoes...

-
Natalya thanks her and opens the door and quickly closes it shut.
-
Rayne: ha ha ha.....We will win!
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

Rayne's Road to Glory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rayne's Road to Glory   Rayne's Road to Glory Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:31 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Rayne's Road to Glory
Page 1 of 1