Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Empty
PostSubject: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:16 am

"Fuere Frei" by Rammstein plays over the arena loud speakers, as the music reaches its peak, pyro hits from both corners of the stage and all four ringposts at the same time. Reverend Chaos walks out from the curtain with the STW Hardcore Title strapped around his waist with his usuall wrestling attire. When he walks down the ramp the vast majority of the crowd starts booing him. He ignores the boos and walks into the ring. Reverend Chaos sits on the top turnbuckle and raises the microphone he brought with him.

Reverend Chaos: So Brothers and Sisters, we have finally reached The Biggest Stage of all, Road to Glory!

The crowd boos as Reverend talks

Reverend Chaos: As you all know the entire Church will be in action tonight. The Sin City Saints will face The United Killdom for The Tag Team Championships, and yours truely will attempt to finally pop that annoying pimple Norgaard! Now there was that added stipulation that if I win he will join The Church. Well, when I win you will not actually be joining The Church, it will be more like a probationary thing. You will have to prove yourself, and IF you are found worthy by the rest then and only then will you be accepted into the ranks! That is if you are to survive our match tonight!

Reverend Chaos drops down from the top turnbuckle and starts to walk to the middle of the ring.

Reverend Chaos: At this time I would like to introduce to you The Most Dominate Tag Team in The History of Wrestling! The Most Destructive Duo ever to lace up a pair of boots! Tonight they will demolish United Killdom, ANTHRAX AND NAVEN X! THE SIN CITY SAINTS!

(Open to Anthrax and Naven X)

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Tue May 01, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content edit)
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 2:32 pm

The light go our and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINT" the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin are now standing on the stage. The camera shifts to a view of all three standing proud hold the tag titles in the shoulders, They make there way slowly and confidently down to the ring ignoring the crowd yelling. They all grab microphones and get into the ring.
-
Naven X: I said it before and I'll say it again!...The Saints are here!!!

-
The crowd boos as the camera shift to the raging crowd..Naven is seen looking at the stage as its Large titian tron showing the words ROAD TO GLORY.
-
Naven X: Well will you look at the stage, the lights, the banners...Amazing Night for a Event like the Road to Glory!!...where the Saints from Sin City will for the first time defend our tag team titles against the untalented and ungrateful tag team of time..Hack3r and Travis Touchdown, United Killdom!!...Now is it me or is United Killdom been very distant lately, I mean I would not be surprise if they make it for our match tonight.
'
-
The Crowd explodes in mixed reactions of cheers and boos
-
Naven X: Tonight we will show the thousands here in the arena and millions watching at home the reason why we are the best tag team in the world and why we will stay the STW World Tag Team Champions!!!

-
Naven leans to the corner and take his time view the enormous crowd in the Arena
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:37 am

Reverend Chaos walks back to the rign corner and leans up against it once again.

Reverend Chaos: Naven you are 100% correct. All of our Brothers and Sisters in attendance and those who are watching on tv will be shown what The Sin City Saints can do! You and Anthrax will treat United Killdom to a beating that has never been seen before and never will be seen again. I have full faith that the teachings of Chaos have taken hold in your hearts and will utilize them to keep those titles around your waist not only tonight but for a LONG time to come.

Reverend Chaos looks over at Anthrax and Toxin.

Reverend Chaos: You two have been very quiet lately any thing on your minds?

(OOC: open to Anthrax and Naven)
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Toxin presents her hand to Anthrax asking to use the mic and takes it, she puts her hand on Anthrax and rubs his title on his shoulder
-
Toxin: We are just in awe of how the crowd is just a bunch of worthless creatures who should be blessed that they are able to breather the same air we do

-
The crowd yells to Toxin's comment
-
Toxin: I believe tonight will just be another victory for the Saints and The Church!

-
Naven X did an applause before raising the mic to his lips..
-
Naven X: Fear!..Fear is only in the eyes of the weak!...the only people that have been quiet are these two worthless souls who we are giving them a chance of a lifetime and week after week they have avoided us!!...And its real simple, they are afraid!

-
The crowd boo and began Cheering "Killdom"...."Killdom"..."Killdom"
-
Naven X: Only Pathetic people like you would cheer for the weak, But you wont have to, because tonight we are going to end their misery and prove once and for all in front of the whole world, why we are the BEST Tag Team in the world!

Last edited by Naven X on Fri May 04, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:35 am

AM I DEAD? i only gave you permission to rp for me when i was gone
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:14 pm

sorry thrax, if you want I can take out your part and u can end the RP if you want..ill change it when you do your Rp
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:37 pm

OOC: rp continued

Anthrax puts the mic up to his lips to talk but then drops the mic and looks at toxin. Anthrax slides out the bottom rope and walks up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:24 am

Naven, Toxin and Chaos looks at Anthrax as he walks up the ramp, Toxin exits the ring and follows him backstage..
-
Naven X: Haha!!...you see, We are just wasting our breathe with all of you...I know, The Church knows, and All of you people know...We are going to defend and win our titles... So Travis...Hack3r, if you two actually have the balls, come down and meet us both face to face and we can start this right here right now...If not...its only a matter of time!...The Saints will Leave Road to Glory the same way we entered..Still The WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!...So Sayeth the Saints...So sayeth the Church!

-
an explosion of cheers and boos erupt the arena Naven and Chaos leave the ring...the camera shifts to Ringside
-
Tyrone: Without a doubt the Church are making a Statement here in Road to Glory, not only will they decimate their opponents tonight but they will leave Still the champions!

-
Bryan: The Chruch has said time and time agian that they are the best in the world and tonight the world will finally see if they are, but this is Road to Glory...One night, can change everything!...I cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:34 pm

i left the ring and walked up the ramp... how can the match start without me?
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:12 pm

Well this turned into a fuck up pretty quickly... I'll have to edit it.
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!   Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Church Road to Glory Stlye!
Page 1 of 1