Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Time for church

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:39 am

"Fuere Frei" by Rammstein plays over the arena loud speakers, as Reverend Chaos comes down the ramp being booed by the majority of the crowd. He is carrying a baseball bat with nails in it. He steps into the ring and picks up the mic.

Reverend Chaos: So Brothers and sisters, as you all know last week my co-horts in Chaos were unsuccessful in keeping that little yapping puppy from earning a shot at my Hardcore title... SAINTS GET DOWN HERE!

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 am

suddenly a church bell can be heard in the arena, The lights go out and the titian tron reads "SIN CITY SAINTS"...the lights go up as Been to Hell by Hollywood Undead blast through the speaker. Naven X, Anthrax and Toxin are now standing on the stage. Toxin pats Naven on the shoulder and kisses Anthrax then both Saints raise their titles in the Air as a flash of flames hits the stage shocking the crowd...Naven, Anthrax,and Toxin take their time walking down the ramp taunting the crowd...Naven snatches a microphone form the ring announcer then slides into the ring and Anthrax enters the ring through the ropes and both open the ring ropes for Toxin as she enters the ring..
-
Naven X: The Sin City Saints...have Arrived...

-
the crowd erupts in boos, Naven ignores and continues
-
Naven X: Tonight, in front of all you worthless souls...You are all witness as the church are all together as Champions of Showtime Wrestling!..Rev as the Hardcore Champion and the Saints as THE TRUE World Tag Team Champions!!

-
The camera view the Church as they climb the ropes and raise their titles in the air taunting the crowd...
-
Naven X: As a matter of fact, last week we made sure that "someone" understands that we are the dominate force of STW!!...No matter if we were not the victors...its real simple...They survived..for now!

-
Naven gives the mic to Anthrax
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 am

Anthrax: "Reverend... you might wanna watch your tone when you call apawn The Saints"

Glares at Revernd Choas

Anthrax: "The Saints are not your goons. Watch your tone next time."
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:25 am

Reverend looks at The Saints and takes a deep breath.

Reverend Chaos: Anthrax you are correct, you have my deepest apologies. We are all equal in The Church, im just upset that little yapping terrier named Norgaard gets a match with me. I mean how annoying is he! HAHAHA.

Chaos turns and looks to the crowd

Reverend Chaos: Has everyone heard the saying "I'm so mad I could kick a puppy"? That is how I feel!

Rev turns to The Saints

Reverend Chaos: You two did your best last week, I should not be upset.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:34 am

Anthrax: "Ya Naven and I lost but as everyone seen that even when we lose the opponent also loses."

Toxin: "Nobody is safe from the wrath of The Sin City Saints."

Anthrax: "We also got told today that we are going to face the United Killdom at Road to Glory for our tag team championships."

The crowd erupts in cheers at the announcement
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:49 am

Naven get in between Anthrax and Chaos
-
Naven X: Last week was last week, if anything else it wasn't important, However, what is important is that in Road to Glory we will all defend and successfully win our matches to become the best Force ever created, United Killdom will realize that we are the Real Tag Champions and no one above or below to step up against us...We will change the face of Showtime Wrestling into a new Era...The Era of the Saints and the Era of the Church!!

-
A mix of roaring cheers and boos errupts
-
Naven X: But tonight it time for the Saints to redeem ourselves. I will face Pauly C and My partner will face Streets...It will be a little warm-up for our match at ROAD TO GLORY and it will be a warning to both Travis and his life partner Hack3r of what they will expect!!

Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

Reverend Chaos looks at both Naven and Anthrax

Reverend Chaos: I surely believe that both of you will be victorious not only tonight but against them at Road to Glory. The collective power of The Church will overwhelm any and all challengers for your title and mine.

Reverend Chaos looks back at the ramp

Reverend Chaos: To those in the back especially United Killdom and Norgaard; You have been put on notice! The Church will stand supreme against any and all challengers! EMBRACE CHAOS OR BE DESTROYED BY IT!
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:02 pm

Naven X: And tonight both myself and Anthrax will prove to you...these worthless people!..and the guys in the back that We are the Best Tag Team Champions in the World today, Tomorrow, and the future of Showtime Wrestling!

-
Naven XLo oks at Anthrax
-
Naven X: So How about we start with your match first Anthrax?

-
Anthrax: Why not, I haven't had blood on my hand for a while..

-
Anthrax begins to crack his knuckles..Naven looks at Chaos
-
Naven X: Well., why don't we take a seat in the back and let Anthrax shows his skills as the devastate and dominate his opponent...so whoevver you are in the back, bring your carcass out here!!!...And remember!

-
Naven raise his hand in the air
-
Naven X: Long Live the Saints!!!....LONG LIVE THE CHURCH!!!

-
Naven and Chaos exit the ring as the taunt the crowd leaving Anthrax preparing himself with Toxin standing by side awaiting his opponent
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for church   Time for church Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for church
Page 1 of 1