Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Free Time Drinking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

Free Time Drinking Empty
PostSubject: Free Time Drinking   Free Time Drinking Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 pm

The titontron buzzes with static, before Distor's face shows up. He smirks to the crowd as the camera zooms out, to reveal him kicking back on a couch in a local pub.

Distor: "Only three weeks until the next pay per view for Showtime Wrestling. I've already had a taste of PPV action... and I fully plan on getting into this one."

He gets up and orders a rum, taking a sip out of it before returning to the camera.

Distor: "Now, over the last break, we've had a lot of new guys show up. That being said, a lot of old guys have left. Famous guys, that people actually know the name of instead of these local jobbers."

Distor takes another sip out of his drink, and a frown has appeared on his face.

Distor: "Dunno about anyone else on this roster, by I am no jobber. In fact, I'm one of the best known wrestlers on this roster. And the owner of Showtime Wrestling has chosen to overlook me for the past two weeks."

Distor walks right up to the camera and puts a hand on it to centre it right on his face. A sneer has replaced the frown.

Distor: "So here is the plan. I will be on the show in person next week. And someone will be Veto Dropped, match or not. And I will be on the upcoming PPV."

Distor turns to walk away, stops, and says one last thing over his shoulder.

Distor: "And Loverboy... I hope you make the right decision."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Free Time Drinking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time Drinking   Free Time Drinking Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:44 am

added
Back to top Go down

Free Time Drinking
Page 1 of 1