Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Video time!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Video time! Empty
PostSubject: Video time!   Video time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:00 am

The scene opens on a dark room with one chair, a tv and Reverend Chaos watching a video of his latest match. Chaos is writting notes on a pad.

Reverend Chaos: Oh, welcome Brothers and Sisters! I did not expect you this early...

Chaos winces as the video shows him getting slammed to the mat

Reverend Chaos: I am still sore from that one... But back to the matter at hand. Last week I think I finally proved to those annoying critics that I can and will win matches on my own. Era, If you want to join forces with a loser then be my guest, but you and I both know you are better than that.

Chaos turns off the video and turns on the light

Reverend Chaos: Anthrax, Naven and Toxin have been and will always be welcome at my side but NEVER have I asked for their help. What can I say, they enjoy hurting people so much that they want to jump in to my matches... Who am I to stop them?

Chaos looks at the notes he has written and laughs.

Reverend Chaos: Without help from the Saints I have beaten "Champion" CM Punk and Rayne/Vivica, not easily but I have beaten them. My main detractors have been Era, that "little puppy" Norgaard and Blacklord... Era I can understand, Norgaard is just bouncing around for attention and Blacklord needs to pull that stick out of his rear and realize he is not in my league.

Reverend Chaos: But tonight, I am not concerned with any of this. I am going to sit back and watch the rest of tonights show and relax with a nice glass of wine.

Reverend Chaos sits down in the chair and raises his glass, and turns on the tv again.

Reverend Chaos: Cheers til next time...
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Video time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video time!   Video time! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:31 am

added
Back to top Go down

Video time!
Page 1 of 1