Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norgaard

Norgaard

The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match) Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match)   The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:42 am

The big screen comes on just black.

Suddenly, letters in orange writing starts to appear.

Showtime Wrestling Fans, this is Norgaard speaking.

I'm currently warming-up before my match so I made this just before starting my warm-up.

You know earlier, I came out and said about ripping my contract up, I've had a change of heart.

Normally 'The Dark Heart' don't change his mind, but I have in this case.

I'll be staying here in Showtime Wrestling, but Reverend Chaos, our match will have no tweaks, just a plain simple match for that title for the fans.

Nothing fancy, just to entertain the fans.

Without the fans, we wouldn't of had the chance to fight at Road To Glory.

Reverend Chaos, this is my heart speaking, you're a awesome wrestler, and so am I, lets give the fans their money worth.

The writing leaves the screen and returns to normal, as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match)   The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:07 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

The Dark Heart, Makes Change Of Heart (after the Rp's Church Church Church and End of the Road?, but before Reverend Chaos VS Norgaard match)
Page 1 of 1