Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Change of Plans

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

Change of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Change of Plans   Change of Plans Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

“Have It All” by Rocko blasts throughout the arena’s speakers. As the music level increases to its highest point, the boos of the audience overcome the theme music of the man soon to make his presence known.

Tyrone: And here comes Damien Thompson. Hopefully he’s coming out here to explain his actions of attacking the STW World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk last week.

Byron: I don’t think everyone will agree with me here on this one but I think his actions last week were smart.

Tyrone: Smart? How is attacking a champion a champion while he’s down smart?

Byron: Simple, CM Punk is the champion. With the title he holds, he’s considered the head of this company. There are a lot of guys in the back that want that spot. Damien Thompson is just one of the guys who stepped up to the plate and let Punk know he’s coming for that spot.

The camera turns to the stage as the curtain flies open. “The Thug” Damien Thompson exits the curtain and appears on stage. He stops and views the crowd from left to right.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Damien Thompson!

The crowd continues to show their disgust for Damien Thompson as he makes his way down the ramp. Damien Thompson stops at the ring steps and turns to view children in the front row showing their disapproval. A devilish smirk appears on his face as he makes his way up the ring steps and enters the ring. The ring announcer hands him a microphone and exits the ring. Damien Thompson stands in the center of the ring and waits as the crowd continues to boo. As crowd begins to settle, Damien Thompson raises his microphone to his mouth to speak.

Damien Thompson: So I guess everyone wants an answer to why exactly I attacked the STW World Heavyweight Champion right? I guess everyone wants me to come out here and explain my actions? There are two words that may answer each and every question you all may have and those words are “world champion.”

The crowd begins to boo again.

Damien Thompson: I have said it time after time that I am headed for the World Heavyweight Championship and all of you people paid me no attention. The guys in the back paid me no attention. And CM Punk paid me no attention. One thing you people must realize is that Punk brought this on himself.

Damien Thompson lowers his microphone. He begins to pace the rings as the crowd begins to boo again. After a short moment, he raises his microphone to his mouth to speak again.

Damien Thompson: For a while now Punk has been walking around here with his head held high like no one is after him. Talking to the guys in the back as if they were not after that championship he holds around his waist. As if no one in the back was even declared competition. Last week I proved to Punk that I am his competition. I proved to Punk that he is a target. I proved that I want the championship he holds.

Damien Thompson stops for a brief moment before continuing to speak.

Damien Thompson: With my win over Punk last week, I am the official number one contender for the STW World Heavyweight Championship. With that being said, Punk your days as champion are numbers. But rather than wait for you to get too attached to that championship, how about you come out here and I’ll take it off of your hands right now.

The crowd boos vigorously. Damien Thompson stares at the stage and waits for an answer.

A familiar theme song erupts throughout the arena. The crowd cheers as General Manager Jack Daniels appears on stage.

Byron:
Here comes the boss!

Tyrone: And he doesn’t look happy.

The music volume decreases until it becomes silent. Damien Thompson raises his microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Damien Thompson:
Look, I don’t have a problem with you. I asked for CM Punk. Can I please get CM Punk out here?

Jack Daniels: Actually Damien, your problem with me existed when you blatantly attacked a helpless CM Punk last week. That is also the reason why I’m out here tonight.

Damien Thompson awaits Jack Daniels’ speech.

Jack Daniels: As your said earlier, your victory over Punk last week officially declared you to be the number one contender for STW World Heavyweight Championship….

The crowd boos as they disapprove Jack Daniels decision. A smirk arises on Damien Thompson’s face.

Jack Daniels:
However, you will not be getting a show at the championship tonight.

The crowd begins to cheer as Damien Thompson’s face soils.

Jack Daniels:
Because of that attack, I have given Punk the night off as he is being examined by medical officials to determine if he will be able to compete in our upcoming pay-per-view.

An evil grin consumes Damien Thompson’s face.

Jack Daniels:
But that doesn’t mean you get off easy…. Tonight in the main event, you will go one on one with an opponent of Punk’s choosing.

Damien Thompson: I refuse! You can't make me compete tonight against someone else. I should not be forced to compete against a random opponent because the so called champion has a boo boo. Regardless of how beat up he is, he should still face me tonight so that I can claim what’s mine.

Jack Daniels: Let me make something very clear to you Thompson. Around here, I’m the boss and you listen to what I say. Tonight you WILL face an opponent of Punk’s choosing and if for any reason you do not show up for you match tonight, you will forfeit your championship match at the ppv and I will make sure of it that you will not get another shot at the STW World Heavyweight Championship as long as CM Punk is champion!

The crowd cheers as Jack Daniels exits the stage. Damien Thompson stares angrily as he makes his way through the curtain. The camera fades.

OOC: Sorry it's late. Work has been hell! Comments plz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

Change of Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Plans   Change of Plans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:34 am

Terrible. 1/10. Wink
Back to top Go down

Change of Plans
Page 1 of 1