Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chaos Responds to Norgaard

Go down 
+3
Nero
Norgaard
Reverend Chaos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Chaos Responds to Norgaard Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 am

The scene opens up with Reverend Chaos walking out of his dressing room. The camera man asks a question only Chaos could hear.

Reverend Chaos: What was that you worm? You want to know my answer to Norgaard?

The camera moves up and down signifying that was the question

Reverend Chaos stops walking and turns to face the camera

Reverend Chaos: First off; The Saints last week must have knocked something loose in that head of his as he made NO SENSE! Second;How annoying is he? He is really acting like a yapping, annoying puppy. But, in answer to your poorly asked question he gave me two choices... A Last Man Standing Match or a Hardcore Match. What is he hoping to accomplish? He stands no chance in HELL in beating me! Look at my victories, where are his other than getting lucky to have Era carry his carcass to that win? He is nothing more than that lonely abandoned puppy looking for someone to pay attention to him. Well Norgaard... You have my attention, are you 100% sure that you want the full force of Chaos raining down on you? My choice? I choose a LAST MAN STANDING MATCH! After I beat you within an inch of your life you will know that you are no where near my league. What you ahve done in the past is exactly that, in the past! You have never taken on someone like me and after Road to Glory, you will be lucky if you can ever walk into a ring anywhere again!

Reverend looks at the cameraman

Reverend Chaso:Now, if you are done you can run along like the lowly peon you are.

The cameraman backs off and the scene ends

Last edited by Reverend Chaos on Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : content edit)
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Just before the scene ends, suddenly, Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy fill the arena to a round of cheers, as 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard comes out from behind the curtain, with a microphone in hand, as he stops at the top of the ramp.

Norgaard: "Reverend, Reverend, Reverend... Chaos, you build yourself around Chaos, but never call me a puppy, unless your a puppy yourself, because I see getting The Sin City Saints to do your dirty work for you, at Star Rage to keep that title you got, for me I call you a cowardly puppy, a puppy that don't like the rain, thunder or fireworks, believe me, the only thing you got that title for is to make yourself look bigger than the other puppies, but you do not like it when one wants to challenge you for it. Keep in mind, your Reign as the Hardcore Champion will end, so keep calm and carry on. Well, I'm Over And Out."

(OCC: Reverend can continue or can end the scene fully.)
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:28 am

As Norgaard finishes speaking, Reverend Chaos walk from behind the curtains, clapping.
Reverend Chaos: Norgaard, you don't want me calling you a puppy... Ok from now on I shall no longer call you that, let's see, what shall I call you then. Worm? No that is an insult to them. Since you came back you have been more like... A pimple, you pop up at the most inconvenient times and just annoy everyone. Yes from now on you shall only be referred by me as a pimple. Yes in the past I have utilized The Saints in my matches. But without them I have beaten our Champion, and Rayne/Vivica whatever she is calling herself these days. All you did was ride Era's apron to a win. Next week when you and I face eachother, I will keep calm and carry in as you say, with this title still around my waist and you will be laying in the middle of the ring laying in a pool of your own blood and wishing you had never come back to STW.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:35 am

Norgaard: "Reverend... Chaos, listen to the fans, the fans will always keep me here, I love entertaining the fans, do you love entertaining the fans?"

Norgaard: "Before you make a answer to that question, I'll give a added feature to our match next week at Road To Glory, if you win, I'll become a member of your church of chaos."

Norgaard: "Face, Heel, doesn't matter to me, I'll keep the fans entertained."

Norgaard points the camera back in the direction of Reverend Chaos.
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:42 am

Reverend Chaos thinks for a moment before responding to the added stipulation

Reverend Chaos: So... little pimple, I win and you join The Church? I really should run this by the rest of The Church, but im sure we could use whatever talents that you might have. However small those might be. Of course when I win you will have to take a while off to recover from the beating you will receive. I accept you stipulation. No tricks on my side. I say it will be a 1 on 1 fight and The Saints will not interfere unless you play some dirty tricks.

Reverend Chaos: You say you are just here to entertain these fans? Admirable, You say face, heel whatever? Stupid. These fans really dont care about you! Remember when you had your fed? Did these fans support you? No. Your Fed lasted less time than a proper bowel movement. Pathetic. When you lose to me at Road To Glory, and join The Church I will teach you how to really appreciate these fans. Their boos are the fuel that makes the fires of Chaos burn.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:12 am

Norgaard: "Yes my own federation may have gone down the toilet, but not as quick as Nero's, I had a week longer than his. But that does not matter in Showtime Wrestling, this is where I call home, I would love to have that belt your holding Reverend... Chaos, on my first season homecoming, I happy for you to accept that twist for our match so on that note, I'm Over And Out.

Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as Norgaard walks back behind the curtain.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 am

added
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:49 am

It's funny how a guy like you, Norgaard, brags about having ran an organisation longer than me on your own. But when it comes down to it, you can't finish one fucking job. Hope you run off to the squirrel family and enjoy the nuts you find on the street.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:57 am

now now kids. Lets not get too hasty. I've ran a fed longer than both of yous put together Razz
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Jack Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 am

So if Norgaard loses he joins the chruch. but if Choas Wins He Is champion. Sounds like a good fued. Me vs one of them for the title?
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am

You've only just returned. Why should you get a title shot? Razz
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 pm

<-- 1+year GM here. Maek meh world champ plz
Back to top Go down
Jack Ammo

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:20 am

Im just sorta inserting myself in a bit bigger action <.<
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:26 am

[The Legend] Phenom wrote:
<-- 1+year GM here. Maek meh world champ plz

Oh Em Gee I must liek make u world champ liek rite nao
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:58 am

Jack Ammo wrote:
So if Norgaard loses he joins the chruch. but if Choas Wins He Is champion. Sounds like a good fued. Me vs one of them for the title?

Well if you write it better then yes that is right, should been written. So if Norgaard loses he joins the church, but if he wins he become the champion.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Glad the other members of the church were told about the stipulation
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 4:45 am

It was a spur of the moment kind of thing .
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 am

Reverend Chaos wrote:
It was a spur of the moment kind of thing .

Things going to get different at the PPV. The twist will be different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chaos Responds to Norgaard   Chaos Responds to Norgaard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chaos Responds to Norgaard
Page 1 of 1