Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chaos Backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Chaos Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Backstage   Chaos Backstage Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:20 am

Natalya is waiting for Reverend outside his dressing room

Natalya: Reverend, that was an intresting exchange out in the ring, but you did not mention your match tonight.

Reverend Chaos looks shocked and turns to look at Natalya.

Reverend Chaos: Oh that s right, I face Vivica/Rayne again for the title... must have slipped my mind as didnt I beat her last time? No matter. If the higher ups deem her worthy to face me again then I shall destroy her again. She put up a worthy fight last time but no matter the outcome will be the same. Her shoulders on the mat 1,2,3 I walk out Champion again.

Natalya: What about those that say you are not worthy of the title?

Reverend Chaos: I say nothing to them and let the victory column speak for itself. Now if you will excuse me, I have to get ready for my match.

Reverend Chaos walks through his dressing room door and closes it in Natalya's face.

Natalya: Back to you guys...
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Chaos Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Backstage   Chaos Backstage Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:06 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Chaos Backstage
Page 1 of 1