Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Reign of Chaos

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:57 am

"Fier Frie" by Rammstein blasts over the arena loud speakers as Reverend Chaos walks down the ramp torwards the ring. Fans are booing while a good nubmer cheer. He is carrying the Harcore title over his left shoulder. When he gets to the ring he walks to the center of the ring and lifts the microphone to speak.

Reverend Chaos: Brothers and Sisters! Once again I stand before you having successfully defended the Hardcore Chaos Title! For those in the back who remember The Church has stated you have to go through ALL of us to get this title. So for those who think this is cheating... HARCORE = NO RULES!

cheers and boos rain in from the crowd

Reverend Chaos: Really, how can you cheat when in Hardcore matches there are no rules? The ref is only here to stay our of our way until time to declare a winner. This is truly the perfect style of match for me! Chaos reigns in Hardcore and this title will be with me for a LONG time!

Reverend Chaos: To all of you in the back; I do not hide, I do not run, I will take on all challengers.

He raises the title and poses for the cameras

Reverend Chaos: You want it COME GET IT!

He drops the mic and walks back to the ramp putting the title back over his shoulder
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 am

Suddenly Teutonic terror from Accept hit over the P.A System and the crowed goes crazy when no one other then The First lady of hardcore herself enter the ramp with a sludge hammer in her hand. She takes a microphone up to her other hand and starts to talk.

Era Dynamics: For years you was a Lost Soul, you have compiled many of titles. For years, I've watched you inflict the pain upon those who stood in your way of victory.

Era Dynamics walks along the pit still dragging her sludge hammer along the ground

Era Dynamics: You claim that, the interrupt and having support so you outrun a girl the only part of the way is to be hardcore? To be honest, I think you truly do like to let other people do your job, to see them swallow in agony before you finish them off.

Era Dynamics laughs when she see a board from one of the fans where a picture is from Rayne and herself on a roman charriot holding a whip and see the people from the church of chaos pulling the charriots like horses.

Era Dynamics: If it were not the fact we would beat the hell out of each other, we would make a good team. Dear preacher, that is not the case, nor do I care to ever team with you. Naven X, Travis Touchdown, Anthrax. You three dare step in as well. I applaud your sacrifice and your donation of blood to the ring. I can promise all four of you this one thing.

Era Dynamics pauses as the fans encore: Total Hardcore, Total Hardcore

Era Dynamics: I hold back for no one. Once inside the ring, I will unleash all hell onto you four. Soul you ask "The people in the back" as you say you will take on all challengers , well ask Jack Johnson to ready four ambulances. Wait , Wait before you speak,your right i was wrong in that request.

Era Dynamics raise the sludge hammer and screams out loud like a banshee while mist surround her and lighting starts to rumble

Era Dynamics: He is going to have to ready, four body bags. No remorse, no holding back, all blood because the First Lady of Hardcore And The Bloody Rayne will unite !!!

A second Thunder ruble loud over the P.A system and suddenly blood falls on the ring behind the reverend of chaos.

Era Dynamics laughs as the camera pulls away out of the ring and Era Dynamics can be heard yelling while she left the area

Era Dynamics: FEAR THE SISTERHOOD!
Back to top Go down
Naven X

Naven X

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 am

hey...nice rp era but I think me and thrax should have said something before..you had done yours just sayin
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:56 pm

not sure about that because it was a open challenge from the reverend but if you think then it always can be written and reordered by the admin from this forum, so not a big issue but as i say he made a open challenge and walked away from the ring so i had to interrupt.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

-
Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as "The Dark Heart" Norgaard comes out from backstage and see's Era Dynamics and Reverend Chaos standing in the ring as he walk down the ramp with a microphone in hand.
-
Norgaard: "Now can I say something. You saying a open challenge for your title Reverend Chaos, I would be happy to take you on, and you say a Hardcore Title is always fought for in a Hardcore match, lets go one step forward, why not a Last Man Standing match, you still use weapons, so what about that."
-
Norgaard waits for a reply from Reverend Chaos.
-
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 am

Reverend Chaos turns around and addresses Era and Norgaard

Reverend Chaos: So, once again you say I am not worthy of this title... How many times do others have to attempt to remove this title from my hands and fail for you to realize? This title was created by Chaos and will always belong to Chaos? I did issue an open challenge. So how about we make this interesting? You two fight and I will take on the winner in a Harcore Title match? You want my title? Prove it!
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:11 am

Norgaard: "What would be the point of Era holding 2 championships, to me championships are just championships, but I do have a weird thing on shiny gold things."
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:34 am

era Dynamics: wowowow hold on Norgaard , the little Chorister has a point however ....

Era begins to laugh about Norgaard because of the temper in his attitude and starts to talk again.

Era Dynamics: Lol you just like a little puppy jumping for atention , but what i want to say is this.
What about if me and that little puppy behind me will fight your two little monkeys first in a tag match ?
no wait it can even better , what if we put our titles on the game and the winner will become the nr 1 contender for the next ppv for the title.
if me and Norgaard win then he will be the contender for your title,
However if dumb and dumber win you may chose one of them for the contender ship for my title.
No interrupts, no tricks just a fair tag match by rules.
Do you dare to trust your monkeys on that, or can you only win by having your monkeys doing your job?
If that's so then do not call your church a church of chaos but the circus of weaklings because a true hardcore fighter fight the matches alone and do not let others do the job and hide behind there back like a little kid.
So the choice is on your side now, Are you a man or a joke?
Back to top Go down
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:59 pm

Reverend Chaos looks back down at the ring smiling.

Reverend Chaos: Era... I dont have to tell you that your idea was already running through my head. You are on! I will allow you both to take on my partners, and IF you and that little "puppy" win, I will give him the beating of his life! And you have my gurrantee, no one will come between that match! Enjoy your beat down!

Reverened Chaos walks back to the back.
Back to top Go down
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 1:20 am

OOC: this turned into a clusterfuck fast ^^
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:27 am

Camera turns to Norgaard with a sly grin, just about to talk.

Norgaard: "Just out of actions, when have I become a little puppy, I was in this company when it was DBWF, for the 2 seasons before Era came into here last season, so where have the puppy line come into a championship shot, lets say Era, lets make sure you don't have to defend against Reverend Chaos, 2 goons and lets win that match when it comes in the future."

Norgaard walks out of the ring with a round of cheers
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:21 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reign of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reign of Chaos   Reign of Chaos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reign of Chaos
Page 1 of 1