Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chaos my ass.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DMan

Chaos my ass. Empty
PostSubject: Chaos my ass.   Chaos my ass. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:29 am

-
The cameras cut once more to the locker room area, the STW Hardcore nd Intercontinental champion Demolition Man can be seen, he looks relaxed, draped in a plush leather armchair with a beer in his hand, the Hardcore title is over his left shoulder and the Intercontinentl; is over his right, he raises his bottle as he see's the cameraman and he offers a grin.
-
D-MAN PICTURE HERE
-
"Hey there youngster, enjoyed your few weeks off?"
-
A barely perceptible movement of the camera indicates a nod.
-
"Id ask if you went anywhere nice but judging by the fact that Ive seen corpses with more colour im guessing it's a no... Must be hard on your wages right? Running around all over the shop, filming, making tea, mopping the floors, replacing the urinal blocks.... seriously work is never done for a grunt is it? Dont worry I dont expect an answer, you're a good grunt, you'll take your stick like a man, you'll keep that fake smile plastered on and you wont give me any reason to get out of my chair and stove your head in for my own sick amusement..."
-
D-Man smiling again clearly enjoying himself.
-
"Now onto the real reason I called you here..... Chaos.... the time of Chaos is upon us, the book of chaos read by a doofus called Reverend Chaos say's so... gotta be true right? Well either that or this fake preacher is full of crap.... Seriously Rev... I may call you Rev right?"
-
Demolition pauses like he is expecting an answer.
-
"Oh thats right I can call you anything I like because I am the champion, the STW packs alpha and you are an idiot wearing robes, reading lord of the rings and spouting crap that is supposed to sound deep and meaningful but actually sounds like you have a butt pile infection and need a course of antibiotics.... "
-
Demolition Man sighing.
-
"You think you're going to get an explosive start to the season? A big win over STW's unstoppable, unbeaten double champion? Hmm if I were you Rev id think again because tonight is going to be a replay of our last meeting... The fans are going to see exactly what they saw last time... Thats right Rev they are going to see the champion, the Demolition Man unloading on a dude wearing a skirt and clutching the latest Terry Pratchet Novel and believing that for some absurd reason it'll make him look tough... I have already beaten you, I have your number, you and I both know that you cant beat me and tonight the double champion starts his season by putting the beatdown of a lifetime on you... it's going to be fun for one of us, unfortunately that isnt you, now put the book down and start working out because unless you bring your absolute 'A' game this will be a very, very short evening for you!"
-
D-Man raising his bottle again with a grin as the camera backs slowly away and the picture fades.
-
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Chaos my ass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos my ass.   Chaos my ass. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am

added
Back to top Go down

Chaos my ass.
Page 1 of 1