Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Chaos Backstage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Reverend Chaos

Reverend Chaos

Chaos Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Chaos Backstage   Chaos Backstage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:30 am

Reverend Chaos is sitting at a table backstage reading from a large leather bound book, and looks up to the camera.

Reverend Chaos: Hello Brothers and Sisters of Chaos. Seems like many things have changed, new IC Champion Demoliton Man, many congratulations to him for his perfomance, new Show, many many new faces around here. That brings up the question: Have the end times already passed? The answer that I have determined from the Book of Chaos is simple; NO!

Reverend Chaos closes the book and stands up, and starts pacing back and forth continuing to speak to the camera but not looking at it.

Reverend Chaos: With that said I would like to welcome any of the new members of our roster to join me and the Army of Chaos in preparing for the coming Chaos. Please take this opportunity to search your souls and find if you have the Chaos welling up inside you and come forth to serve the lords of Chaos. All will fall but only those chosen will rise again.

Reverend Chaos looks at the camera and says

Reverend Chaos: Earlier I mentioned Demolition Man, tonight he and I will have another epic contest in the form of a Harcore Match. Last time we faced each other in a 1 on 1 contest he was victorious, this time will be a more even contest as Chaos will reign. Demolition Man, I warn you beating me again will be no easy task. You beat me once before, but in this match ANYTHING goes! Do not take Chaos lightly.

Smoke appears in the camrea lens and then goes to black
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Chaos Backstage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chaos Backstage   Chaos Backstage Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:59 am

added
Back to top Go down

Chaos Backstage
Page 1 of 1