Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Backstage Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
notaku

Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Backstage Interview   Backstage Interview Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:56 am

Please put this directly before a match at the first show. I don't really care which one, but try not to put a segment after it because of the last line and cutting to ringside.

Thanks
--------------------------
-
Notaku and Natalya Jones stand backstage in the interview area. Notaku wears street clothes, a black blazer over a white dress shirt. Natalya smiles and turns to the legend.
-
Natalya Jones: Notaku, last season, you returned to the ring with a victory over Jay McGee. What happens next?
-
Notaku: In truth Natalya, I'm not entirely sure. I'm here as a spectator tonight. The last show of DBWF was a fantastic Pay-Per-View. The competition around here is pretty fierce and there are many tough opponents for every guy back here in the locker room. I just hope that in the future, I'll get a chance to continue to give the fans a great show.
-
Natalya: So you don't have any plans for the upcoming weeks?
-
Notaku: Natalya, you know how it works in this business. You do what the company asks and don't question it. Put on a good show, get a reaction from the fans, make people care about you, and then you let the chips fall where they may.
-
I said when I came back that I'm not here for some personal agenda. I'm not worried about titles or revenge or glory or any of the reasons people get in the ring. I'm here for the fans. I feel like I still have a lot to offer the fans and they deserve the best show possible.
-
Natalya: Well, I hope we get to see you back in the ring soon. Thanks for stopping by.
-
Notaku bows deeply to Natalya and strides off camera which then cuts to ringside.
-
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Backstage Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Backstage Interview   Backstage Interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 am

added
Back to top Go down

Backstage Interview
Page 1 of 1