Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Tag interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hack3r

Hack3r

Tag interview Empty
PostSubject: Tag interview   Tag interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:54 am

A shot is shown of the back stage interview area. The STW logo appears on several plasma screens in the background and there's a big STW poster as well. In front of these things stands Hack3r, Travis Touchdown and Natalya Jones. The interviewer, Natalya, has her back to the camera and as such is not aware it's rolling and is in mid conversation.

Natalya: I know you're not worried but some guys ran through here like five minutes ago. Just keep an eye out.

Hack3r notices the screen is rolling and then a smirk crosses his face. He signals this to Natalya and she turns round to face the camera, embarrassed. Travis and Hack3r are obviously amused.

Natalya: Today I'm here with the United Killdom, Travis Touchdown and Hack3r.

The two partners nod. At the same time there's a loud thump from somewhere off camera and a slight yelp. Understandably a bit disturbed, Natalya continues with hesitation in her voice.

Natalya: I should probably ask the question every one's been dying to hear. Just what happened last season at Star Rage? With The Sin City Saints I mean.

Hack3r who is standing on the left opens his mouth to talk but before he's able to make any noise a person staggers from off screen, pushing Hack3r off balance and in to Travis who manages to keep his footing while Hack3r and the man fall to the ground. Travis helps pull the man off of Hack3r only to find the person's bleeding from their head and they're unconscious. Hack3r gets to his feet and brushes himself off. Once again he's interrupted before he can speak. This time however, the disturbance is none other than Sean Steel. He steps from off screen, wringing his hands which are speckled red with blood. With out saying a word Sean stares both Hack3r and then Travis in the eyes. He then exits the shot. The bloodied man is still lying face down behind the tag partners.

Natalya: Wow. So, uhh, got an answer for my question?

OOC: Over to Mike
Back to top Go down
Travis Touchdown

Travis Touchdown

Tag interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag interview   Tag interview Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 10:00 am

Travis quickly stares at the bloodied man then turns his head towards Natalya.

Travis Touchdown: Huuuh yeah... yeah. So what happened at Star Rage. I think it's pretty simple. Sin City Saints had it coming from the start. We were the ones who were supposed to have this match before anyone else. We beat the champions. And from out of nowhere they come and steal our right to fight for the titles. So the United Killdom did what they had to do, that is to lay down the pain, bring the beating and send a message to those two losers. And if you followed the show, I think you'll have noticed that those three things were accomplished.

Natalya: Yes, speaking of which, Blacklord kinda did the job for you guys. Must we expect a new member in the United Killdom?

Travis Touchdown: Well you know what they say, my enemies' enemies are my allies. However, he did cost us the title match, so I'm not sure we're looking in the same direction. Indeed, he did take care of one part of the Sin City Saints, but we took care of both afterwards, we don't want anybody to be jealous. We're generous like that. Did you see our move? It was pretty sick as well. Best bit of the show if you want my opinion.

Natalya: I actually want Hack3r's opinion right now on tonight's match. How are you guys going to handle it?

Last edited by Travis Touchdown on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hack3r

Hack3r

Tag interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag interview   Tag interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 am

Hack3r: How are we going to handle it? We'll handle it the same way we handle every match we have. We'll go out there, put on a show, kick some ass and walk away the winners. Now, if you don't mind. We've got some preparation to attend to.

The two tag partners rapidly exit the shot to the right. The bloodied man on the floor coughs and begins to stir so Natalya leaps forward and rushes to his aid as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag interview   Tag interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag interview
Page 1 of 1