Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Blackie's Interview (must be sometime after Daniels' announcement and before Darko's RPs)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Blackie's Interview (must be sometime after Daniels' announcement and before Darko's RPs) Empty
PostSubject: Blackie's Interview (must be sometime after Daniels' announcement and before Darko's RPs)   Blackie's Interview (must be sometime after Daniels' announcement and before Darko's RPs) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:31 pm

The camera opens up on Natalya and Blacklord somewhere in the back, in front of a Pay-Per-View poster.
-
(nattie and Blackie pics)
-
Natalya: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Blacklord.
-
She turns to face her guest.
-
Natalya: As we heard earlier, the man in charge, Jack Daniels, has scheduled a match between the two of you at the next Pay-Per-View, what are your throughts on that?
-
Blacklord: I think it was about bloody time i got my hands on that guy. I wanted it ever since i saw him step in this place, and he wanted it ever since you've been acting like his psychiatrist.
-
Natalya: The guy obviously needed moral support. He's new in here and in his first day he gets his face bashed in by a brute.
-
Blacklord: Let me tell you a story... back in my green days, when i had just started training, i got put in an underground match against a 340 pounds meathead with a brain smaller than his manhood. In the first hold of the match he managed to snap one of the bones in my forearm. You know what i did? I sucked it up and bashed his head against the turnbuckle so many times he fell into a coma.
-
Natalya: You're not very normal, are you?
-
Blacklord: I like to consider myself an alternative thinker.
-
Natalya: Well i like to consider you a bully. Just because you got a few scrapes and bruises that doesn't mean you should do the same to others!
-
In a flash, Blacklord's arm extends to grip Natalya's throat and pin her to the wall.
-
Blacklord: A bully would now ask you for your lunch money. I consider myself an agent of bad kharma. I have been hit and hurt both physically and mentally one too many times. Now it's time for others to experience that pain.
-
Blacklord: Go now, and remember that next time you might not be this lucky.
-
He releases Natalya from his grip who chooses to end the interview and leave, with the cameraman hot on her tail.
Back to top Go down

Blackie's Interview (must be sometime after Daniels' announcement and before Darko's RPs)
Page 1 of 1