Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayster123

Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Natalya: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome my guest at this time, the only Nuclear man in existence, Nayster

The camera zooms out to show Nayster towering over Natalya. He is smiling at the camera and can be seen wearing a t-shirt saying "The Nuclear Man".

Natalya: Thanks for joining me Nayster

Nayster: It's good to be here

Natalya: So nayster, you made it pretty clear that you want to dominate the STW last week and...

Nayster: I'm sorry Natalya, but just stop there please.

Natalya seems taken aback by this comment

Nayster: I'm not just here to dominate, I'm here to explode on STW, because I am the Nuclear Man, read my shirt...

Nayster looks into the camera

Nayster: ...Which is available for only £5.99 now in STW shops

A small cheer is given out by the crowd

Nayster looks back at Natalya

Nayster: That means, that it's only a matter of time before I get to wear some gold around here. But if I'm honest, that doesn't bother me, because like I said last week, titles will come and go. Tonight though, I'm gonna show everyone, why I'm the Nuclear man, because whoever steps into the ring with me today is gonna get there ass kicked...

Nayster looks into the camera again and smirks

Nayster: NUCLEAR STYLE!

Nayster turns around to reveal the back of his t-shirt which says "I kick ass... NUCLEAR STYLE"

Suddenly another person arrives

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 am

Nero appears in the shot and looks at Nayster. Nero is wearing a 'The Nuclear Man' T-Shirt, as well as Nayster's headband, wristbands, socks, and underwear over his jeans.

Nero: "Nuclear style, Yeah! Woo! I was wondering though. What the heck are you doing here? Weren't you in that dump called Competetive Society X? The federation with a typo in it's original name?"

Nero's head turns to the camera which zooms in on him.

Nero: "That i owned, by the way."

Nero winks at the camera and turns his head to Natalya for a second.

Nero: "If you wanted to say 'Hi' to me last week, you could've said so. I was in my dressing room the entire time, instead of asking somebody to slap me. Jeez. I'll explode if you do it again, with all this gear on."

[i]Nero turns his head back to Nayster.

Nero: "So, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Nayster123

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:23 am

Nayster: I'm here to do what I do best Nero, you should know, because I did work under you at that dump, and with you at British Warzone wrestling, wow we've had some good times haven't we

Nayster gives a small chuckle

Nayster: Hey, that's some nice clothes you got on, but underwear over the trousers? I'm a wrestler man, not a superhero, but none the less it all looks good. Oh, and if I haven't said so yet, good luck in your money in the bank match. I'm rooting for you because I know you can kick ass almost as welll as I can.

Natlya: So I take it you two know eachother then?

Nayster looks towards Natlya

Nayster: Sweetheart, here, go buy yourself something pretty, can't you see that we're trying to catch up here?

Nayster hands Natlya a crisp £10 note

Natlya gives Nayster a pathetic look and walks out of the camera shot

Nayster: So Nero, like I was saying, good luck in your money in the bank match

Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 am

Nero: "Thanks. You know, if i don't win, i'll end up on the un-employment line. So i guess it's do or die. I wish you luck in your future matches as well. Don't think you'll be on the Pay-Per-View yet, but perhaps i can pull some strings left and right. Who knows. So, where have you been the entire time?
Back to top Go down
Nayster123

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 4:05 am

Nayster: I've been here and there, bit of relaxing and training, and now I'm here to make a name for myself. Oooh, yeah, I saw you putting your career on the line, but don't worry, I got faith in you Nero. Your a veteran, and from my experience, they always tend to win. I'll be watching the match and I'll be chanting along with all of these fans saying...

Nayster looks into the camera

Nayster: Nero Nero Nero Nero Nero

The fans burst out into chants of Nero Nero Nero

Nayster: They're all behind you Nero, you can win this no problem. But now I got a match to prepare for. Someone's going to get their ass kicked... NUCLEAR STYLE!

Nayster smiles into the camera and gives a wink to Nero
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:52 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)   Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Natlya (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 1