Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero

Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Empty
PostSubject: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm

'In A Dead World' by Killswitch Engage starts playing on loud volume through out the arena as a man walks down the ramp with little to no reaction from the crowd. The man makes his way to the ring wearing long black jeans, on which every part with stitches is replaced by a white dotted line. He's got one elbow pad and is wearing one single sleeve across his other arm, covered in white dots. Nero is also wearing black and white boots. When he climbs into the ring he hesitates to taunt the crowd as he lifts his left arm up but quickly lowers it. The unknown man asks for a microphone as he lifts it up to his lips without interruption.

???: "My intentions, coming out here, are probably as clear as day. What isn't, is my identity. Some of you might have heard of me before. Some might've seen me before... Some might have a bit of merchandise of me, from back in the day. Back from the Double Brand Wrestling Federation... I was called a rebel back then. A beggar, maybe. I didn't get what i wanted, and thus i asked for my release. Childish, of course. During that time i went all over the place. To Lin Kuei Wrestling..."

The crowd reacts with a mix of cheers and boo's.

???: "...To Competetive Society X... To British Wrestling that was run by Norgaard, a friend of mine and also a regular to this brand... Back to here. Still no clue? No? What if i told you that during the transition from LKW to Competetive Society X, i had a return for only 1 night? Does that ring a bell? No? Jeez, thanks for remembering me, guys! Fine. I am a powerhouse. I am the next big thing in Showtime Wrestling. I could very well be the biggest acquisition for this season. My former name, was Eternity."

The crowd cheers suddenly.

???: "But my name... I changed it. Eternity means always... or emptiness. It is what i felt without a championship belt. And after becoming more determined, i changed my name more appropriately to something people will remember. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce myself; I'm Nero. Nero is a nickname i've carried for so long and never did a thing with. I found it quite appropriate to use it when i needed it the most. I think that names people carry is often the second key to success in the wrestling industry. And with emptiness you're not gonna go too far. Much like David Flair or Braden Walker. Yeah. Knock knock. Who's there? The unemployment line and we've just added you to our list."

The crowd has a mixed reaction.

Nero: "But enough about names... Although there is one name i need to mention. That is CM Punk. Punk, you've been the one leading the march towards stardom for whomever followed. I am going to be the person who is going to take the strap with shiny gold away from you. Be it with somebody, or without somebody. Anyway, i wanted to introduce myself a bit further. Why am i here, for example? I'm here, because i find that Showtime! Wrestling has some of the best wrestl-- Excuse me, 'Sports Entertainers' today and found that i ought to roll along with them. Yeah, yeah, i'm a walk along type of guy. And that's not all but -- "
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:22 pm

Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard comes out, with a microphone in hand.

Norgaard: "You never learn Nero, to become the big champion you have to perform well, as well as on the microphone in segments, build from the bottom to the top, just like the legends in wrestling you don't see a new wrestler gets the major title shot in 1 night, build yourself up, or that will be to much ambition.

Norgaard waits for a reply from Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 am

Nero laughed as hard as he could and almost fell down. He then looked at Norgaard.

Nero: "Weren't you the guy who gave me a title shot on my first night in your company?I'm pretty sure my in-ring abilities are just fine. And i'm great on the mic. And i know it. Unless you have anything to say about it, which i doubt. What happened to you anyway? On the same night the federation closed, we broke up as a tag team, and ended the stable. You know what? Norgaard, i'm making you an offer. How about we bring back Nerogaard, put all our differences aside...actually, no. Let's use our differences. Combine them. Become the best. What do you say?"

Nero puts his hand out and looks at Norgaard.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:48 am

Norgaard looks at Nero hand and puts the microphone to his mouth.

Norgaard: "You see that was outside of this company, what ever that happened on the outside of this company stays on the outside, I wanted a new start, re-think what I wanted to do, the main choice was to return here at Showtime Wrestling, and take what I think is right-fully mine, the Hardcore championship, I don't care if I have to go through you first to get to it, but lets make one thing clear, we can be buddies, but when it comes to the wrestling I'm my own man, I look at my future before doing it perfectly, that why I'm 'The Dark Heart', unless you have no idea what Dark Heart means to me."

Norgaard looks around.

Norgaard: "I'll tell you, Dark Heart means to me, I'm my own man in the ring, my own man in the locker room, anywhere else I don't mind, just don't cross the line between light and dark, that what the Hardcore Champion have done, if you cross that line, I'll be on your back faster than Speedy Gonzales to a piece of cheese."

Norgaard turns his back to Nero.

Norgaard: "But you know what, I respect you Nero, let me take Reverend Chaos down first, then I'll see where we can go from there."

Norgaard turns back around and rises his hand in the air waiting for a hi-five from Nero.
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:56 pm

Nero is now the one staring at the other's hand.

Nero: "A high five... Alright. For now, a high five. But get with the time, dude."

Nero laughs a little and high-fives Norgaard, and walks to the back. On the ramp, he waits and has one more thing to say, apparently.

Nero: "Just don't get your ass kicked. I'll run in there if i have to."

Nero walks past the curtain and leaves Norgaard alone in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Norgaard looks at Nero quite differently as Nero leaves

Norgaard: "Right, there goes the artist that is known as Nero."

Norgaard turns to the camera

Norgaard: "Sometimes you have to be in the wrong time at the right place, I'm a master of that."

Norgaard turns to the camera near the ramp

Norgaard: "So by that, I need to get going as well, I need to be somewhere, but as per normal, it's the wrong time."

Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as Norgaard leaves the ring and back to the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*   Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero's debut promo *Open to ANYONE!*
Page 1 of 1