Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Nucleic Debut

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nayster123

Nucleic Debut Empty
PostSubject: Nucleic Debut   Nucleic Debut Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:08 am

'i c Y'ALL' by De La Soul blasts over the arena as all of the fans in the arena jump out of their seats and cheer loudly.

Nayster makes his way from the top of the ramp and as he walks towards the ring there are fire pyros along side him.

He enters the ring and circlesthe ring while signalling for the fans to cheer louder.

Nayster grabs a microphone

Nayster: STW, I have arrived!

The crowd cheer frantically for Nayster

Nayster gives a smile

Nayster: Nice to see my fans remain with me no matter what federation I'm at. So guys, my name is Nayster. But I'm better known as "The Nuclear Man".

The crowd again cheer

Nayster: I'm here in the STW for one reason and one reason only, to dominate everyone. Titles will come and go, but my dominance inside this ring will remain forever. There's a reason why I'm known as the Nuclear Man, it's because I'm highly explosive.

Nayster pauses

Nayster: I'm a danger to anyone in the locker room.

Nayster pauses again

Nayster: I will beat down anyone who steps inside these ropes with me, and I only know one way how to do it, and that is...

The crowd wait in anticipation

Nayster gives a smirk

Nayster: NUCLEAR STYLE!

Nayster drops the microphone and lifts one arm up into the air while his theme song plays

He gives a grin as the crowd all cheer for him and chant "Nuclear Style"
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Nucleic Debut Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nucleic Debut   Nucleic Debut Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 11:50 am

added
Back to top Go down

Nucleic Debut
Page 1 of 1