Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

An Open Challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:16 pm

The titantron comes to life, and the camera's have all zoomed in on Distor backstage. He's grinning from ear to ear, until he takes a look at the matchcard he just got given. He's grin starts to fade a bit, and a frown comes over his face. Then he looks up again, and his grin reappears.

Distor: "Well, Showtime Wrestling's first PPV is right around the corner... and by the looks of things all the potential number one contenders are being decided tonight."

Distor looks down again to continue reading, then returns back to staring at the camera.

Distor: "And by the looks of it, I won't be one of them. But you know what? I want in on this show.... so, here's an announcement I'd like to make."

Distor looks over his shoulder, then down one of the side corridors to see if anyone is around.

Distor: "I challenge anyone, anyone at all, to fight me next week. You want to appear next week? Here's your chance. One on one. With the resident Aussie. There's 40-odd people on this roster, surely someone's willing to step up..."

Distor starts walking past the cameraman, and when the cameraman turns to get a shot at Distor, he's walking away, waving.

Distor: "See you next week."

(Open to get an answer...via seperate segment or interruption or something)
Back to top Go down
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:44 am

Just as the camera is about to shut off, we see Lover Boy casually walking by, assumingly going to Jack Daniels' office. He walks right up behind Distor, as he's walking away, slaps him on the back, hard. Lover Boy continues to walk as the camera follows his movement.

Lover Boy: You said open challenge? What a lovely time to make my return.

Lover Boy turns around, and begins to walk backwards as the two lock eyes. They exchange arrogant grins before Lover Boy traces his signature "X" over his chest, and Distor loses his grin, as the camera pans to strictly his face, and fades after a few moments.

Last edited by loverboy on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:09 am

isn't this godmodding?
Back to top Go down
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:03 pm

godmodding? o.O
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:32 pm

its when you use someones character without there permission... you in your rp talked as Distor when you are not Distor... it maybe a small case but still godmodding
Back to top Go down
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:39 pm

woah.. That's my bad. I never heard that term before, but I apologize. I'll edit it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:36 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Open Challenge   An Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1