Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)

Go down 
+2
Vivica Lockhart
Steve Cage
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Empty
PostSubject: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 am

Let It Rock by Kevin Rudolf plays throughout the arena.

Steve Cage walks out from behind the curtain and walks down to the ring with a mic in his hand.

He stares off into the crowd, taking in their cheers, before speaking.

Steve Cage: I'm still amazed by the cheering I get when I walk out to the ring. Until you've stood here and listened, you won't know how it feels. It makes all the time I've spent training and working completely worth it. But nothing compares to the feeling when you break your losing streak, and the fans scream their hearts out, and I thank all of you that. Now, onto what I came out here to talk about. At Road to Glory, there is going to be a special match. This isn't going to be your everyday match either. It's going to be a Money in the Bank ladder match!

The crowd begins to get louder at the mention of the match.

Steve Cage: I know all of you want to know what it has to do with me. It actually has a lot to do with me, considering I'm the sixth contestant in this match. If your not familiar with the match; six men start in the ring with a briefcase hanging above our heads. The winner is the first one to climb the ladder and pull down the case. Now, not to sound conceited but I have been in my fair share of matches. So-

(One of the other participants should interrupt [should be a heel])
Back to top Go down
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am

I wanna do mine last since im the only girl in the Match if its good with everyone
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:37 am

Nero's music hits, 'In A Dead World' by Killswitch Engage, as Nero slowly walks to the ring with a microphone in his hands. The music is quickly cut.

Nero: "Steve, Steve, Steve. You've been in your... fair share of matches is what you call them, I'd rather call them something else but i see your point in saying this. It would make you look like you're...experienced, right? You know what do, right? Steve, I congratulate you. If you think your singles match experience plays such a role that you have a chance to win, you must have the biggest ego in all of the wrestling industry. No, really. But all you've been doing in singles competition is not worth mentioning. To be honest I've never heard your name until today, honestly."

Nero walks up the steps and climbs the turnbuckle to sit on it.

Nero: "But is a singles match worthy of being compared to a 6 man... Ladder match, for pretty much any title you decide to cash it in for? Even if you've done a thousand singles matches and have won all of them, it still does not compare to the sheer brutality of ladders. I don't know what ours are made of, I heard that in another famous company they're made out of wood, but they'll hurt. Not the type of hurt as in 'Oww, I hit my toe!' type of hurt, I mean legit injuries. If you still think that with your experience you can win, let me tell you something else."

Nero clears his throat and asks for a bottle of water. He receives one and takes a sip from it

Nero: "You see, Your name is... Steve Cage? Right? Cage? That's my point already. You speak of triumph and glory and so much more whilst all you've been doing is living in a cage. And not your convenient pet cages, I'm talking in a isolation cell or something like that. You know who I am right? Actually, no, don't answer that. I'll introduce myself. I'm Nero, and I claim that I will prove you wrong on your prediction of you winning the Money In The Bank. Sadly, I've been told that I'll be facing Streets in a match. So I can't show you what I mean. You've got alot coming your way if you still think that you'll win. You see --"

[Open to anyone to interrupt. Even Steve]
Back to top Go down
wolffer

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:49 am

All of a sudden the arena fills with a dark fog and again a stage music begins to play as black lighting is flashing through the air

The black lighting hit’s the center of the ring but when it clears there is no one standing were the lighting hit

Then everyone hears a voice over the loud speakers through out the arena

Wolffer: gentleman, gentalman I must say this is such an honor to join you in this match at the PPV but I must say there will be a change in the one you know as wolffer and I pray you like what it will be

Next thing heard was the sound of a Halloween theme and evil laughter

Wolffer: I am wolffer but the days are numbered for what will be brought by something I wish I didn’t have to bring here with me but I do what must be done

Then there is another black lighting flash and it hits near Steve cage and Nero just missing them then the black fog fills the arena then it dissipates and left standing it is the tow in the ring
Back to top Go down
Lover Boy

Lover Boy

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:22 am

And just as the smoke clears, we hear 2nd Sucks by A Day to Remember echo through the arena. Right as the word "FIGHT!" sounds the arena, Lover Boy bursts through the curtains. A bottle (presumably champagne) is being held to his left side, while a step ladder in being carried to the ring under his right arm and a microphone is carried in his right hand. The music dims slightly, allowing him to speak.

Lover Boy: IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARTY, IT'S A PARRRRRRR-TAYYYY!

He lowers the mic back to his side as he chuckles to himself as he is continuing to walk to the ring. He stops ring side, sets up the step ladder, and sits on the top of it.

Lover Boy: Now let's see who we have here... Mr Cage; Mr. I just broke a losing streak and Mr. fan CENSOR kisser.

A large array of boos sound through the arena as Lover Boy shrugs and just smiles at Steve and Nero.

Lover Boy: We got Mr. Showed-up-early-for-Halloween backstage, who couldn't even turn the lights on in his lockerroom, let alone come out here and talk smack to everyone, collectively.

Lover Boy chuckles to himself as the camera gets close to his face

Lover Boy: Keep playing Dungeons and Dragons, Wolffer. We don't need none of that smoke and lightening junk around here.

Lover Boy continues to smile as he drops the mic once more to gather his thoughts.

Lover Boy: Got Kizashi running around at night with his hood up to shoot a promo...

Lover Boy looks dumbfounded and looks at the camera with his head cocked to the side.

Lover Boy: Didn't yo momma tell you that's how you get hit by cars!?

Lover Boy lowers his head again and chuckles to himself. He is seemingly playing with the label on the bottle, as Steve Cage and Nero are glancing back and forth to each other.

Lover Boy: Got some chick running around here, not even knowing who she is! Think's she's Lockhart, then she's Rayne!

Lover Boy looks up to Steve and Nero.

Lover Boy: Women.. Never can make up their mind's..

Lover Boy cracks his signature grin and his eye's wonder off from staring at Steve and Nero collectively to just Nero, deep into his eyes.

Lover Boy: And then there was one. Mr. Nero.

Lover Boy's grin grows large as he lowers the mic from his mouth and the boo's of the fans echo in the arena.

Lover Boy: I respect you romeo, I really do. But respect and love, are two totally different things. And now to introduce myself.

Lover Boy gets up from his seated postion and stands on top of the step ladder, bottle still in hand.

Lover Boy: I'm going to be the thorns you all have to walk through and get that rose up there.

Lover Boy points to above the ring where the breifcase will be perched in two weeks.

Lover Boy: To my knowledge, I'm the only one here who has MiTB experience, fighting in the first one way back in the DBWF, or whatever days.

Lover Boy jumps from his calm, standing postion as his voice got slightly higher in pitch.

Lover Boy: And I was the last heart beating!..

Lover Boy's voice lowers to an almost mutter.

Lover Boy: ...Until some heartbreaker, stole my prize...

Lover Boy stares at the ground for a moment before looking back up to Nero and Steve, with his signature grin still in tact.

Lover Boy: I'm going to be the one with the taste of golden champagne on my lips, but in the meantime, you guys can get a taste, for a.. cheap, alternative... With Love..

Lover Boy's grin grows larger as he jumps off the step ladder, and in mid-air, spikes the bottle in the middle of the ring. He lands on the floor outside the ring and begins to walk to the back, as Steve and Nero are still shielding themselves for a few more moments but resting their arms back to their sides, and have a stare down with Lover Boy, as he backs up the ramp.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:08 pm

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)   Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extraordinary Opportunity (Open to MITB participants)
Page 1 of 1