Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolffer

wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Empty
PostSubject: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:09 am

Wolffer is walking back stage when he runs into Steve Cage then wolffer looks at him and begins to say something

Wolffer: well, well look who has come here as if you was following me

As this was said wolffer is laughing but he does extend his hand to shake Steve Cages hand

Wolffer: nice to see you here Mr. Cage how have you been

Steve Cage looks at wolffer and shakes his head then starts to walk away

Wolffer: well if that don’t beat all here I am trying to be a nice guy and you walk away

Wolffer looks distraught of the fact some he knew from his old federation would act in this fashion

Wolffer: oh and by the way I do believe you should look at the card tonight we have a match and good luck to you

Steve Cage stops and looks back at wolffer
Back to top Go down
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

PostSubject: Re: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am

Steve Cage: Wolffer, you think after the hell you and your little gang put me through a few months ago, I'm going to shake your hand and be a good sport? I know what your capable of, and I respect your in-ring ability. I've experienced first-hand how dark and demented you are. Whatever you have going on in that head of yours is up to no good.
Back to top Go down
wolffer

PostSubject: Re: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 2:52 am

wolffer: i understand your concern but i hated being in that place but you know it is a new day and a new area so once again i wll say good luck to you my friend

wolffer once again extends his hand but Steve Cage refuses to shake it

this makes wolffer with draw his hand and shakes his head and just stares at Steve Cage and awaits his next words
Back to top Go down
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

PostSubject: Re: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 am

Steve Cage: I'll tell you what, after our match tonight, if you can look me in my eye whether you win or lose and are still willing to shake my hand, I will happily shake yours.

Steve Cage stares at Wolffer waiting to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
wolffer

PostSubject: Re: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 am

wolffer stares back and nods his head in agreement

wolfffer: ell you wha i like your idea so le i be so my friend

wolffer then walks away and goes to the locker room to get ready for the match

Camera Fades to black as Steve Cage goes o his locker room as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)   wolffer greets Steve Cage  (open to Steve Cage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wolffer greets Steve Cage (open to Steve Cage)
Page 1 of 1