Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

In ring statement from wolffer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolffer

In ring statement from wolffer  Empty
PostSubject: In ring statement from wolffer    In ring statement from wolffer  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:41 am

Welcome to my nightmare starts playing as we see wolffer standing in the ring with a microphone in hand

As he begins to speak a cold and eerie sound arises from the speakers

Wolffer does not let this bother him as he speaks his mind on things to the fans

Wolffer: “ Ladies and Gentlemen I am here to let you know I am prepared for my match to night no distraction

Once again this eerie sound makes its presents known wolffer continues to ignore it as the crowd looks around and wonders where it is coming from

Wolffer: “the thing with what you hear just ignore it for it is nothing to be afraid of in this world or next”

Wolffer continues on his speech about his match with out fail as he does the noise keeps arising but being ignored

Wolffer: “ For tonight’s match to let all know I will be not failing with this fight. I will give my all to show what I can do in this ring.”

Once again the sounds gets louder trying to drive wolffer insane for it is like a darkness trying to regain something from with in him

Wolffer: “ The time for games are over it is now time to fight so lets get this party started here.”

Wolffer then pause for a moment and says

Wolffer: ”It is my time now not yours let me be soy can win and begin my right for a title tonight.”

The camera then switch towards the back stage area as wolffer looks along with it and then a mysterious fog fills the ring then wolffer is no where in site as it clears.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

In ring statement from wolffer  Empty
PostSubject: Re: In ring statement from wolffer    In ring statement from wolffer  Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:48 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

In ring statement from wolffer
Page 1 of 1