Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Empty
PostSubject: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:25 am

The camera cuts to the backstage area. It views the inside of a locker room. Dresses in a black and grey striped Armani suit and diamond designer accessories, Damien Thompson enters the scene speaking with someone on his cell phone.

Damien Thompson: Look, I understand. But hey, we got this far. I know we can keep going….

Damien Thompson stops as the person on the other end of the phone call begins to speak. Various facial expressions begin to consume Damien Thompson’s face and he listens to the caller.

Damien Thompson: Okay so if I get that out of the way we’re all settled, correct?

The caller begins to speak. A knock is heard at the door, but Damien Thompson is too occupied with his conversation and ignores it.

Damien Thompson: What the hell do you mean he didn’t come through? That was his only objective. How is it possible to fail something so small?

Thompson’s various facial expressions disappear and anger makes it’s presence. A knock is heard once more. Damien Thompson briefly stares at the door before turning his attention back to the phone call.

Damien Thompson: Look, you have better get him to do his part or we’re done. All of our asses are on the line and I will not let someone destroy something I have been planning for years.

Damien Thompson becomes silent once more as he listens to the caller speak. A hard and louder knock is heard at the door. Damien Thompson becomes enraged.

Damien Thompson (door): I’M BUSY GODDAMN IT! NOW GO THE HELL AWAY!....
(caller): Now not you. There is a pest at my door.

The caller continues to speak. After a short moment, the door opens and a man enters. Damien Thompson, still with his full attention on the phone call, is not aware that someone has just entered the room. With his back still facing the door, Damien Thompson continues his conversation. The footsteps of an unknown man are heard as he approaches Damien Thompson.

Unknown Man: So…. After all the things we have accomplished, I’m no more than a pest to you?

Damien Thompson turns around and faces the Unknown Man. A surprised expression fills his face.

Damien Thompson: CAGE!!

Steve Cage: THOMPSON!!

Smiling with joy, Damien Thompson and Steve Cage share a friendly hug. Damien Thompson closes his cell phone ending the call.

Damien Thompson: What are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am

Steve Cage: You want the short story or the long version?

Damien Thompson looks at his watch.

Damien Thompson: I've got 5 minutes.

Steve Cage: Oh well... long story it is! A couple of months ago my latest federation closed down, and as you know, I hadn't won a match at all. My sponsors I got when I was in my prime were gone, I was running low on cash, and I was about out of hope. I was taking jobs anywhere I could. I had a good gig here and there, but nothing satisfied me. Then, last weekend I got a phone call telling me that if I wanted a job, then I need to come up here and sign a contract. I met Jack Johnson, and I'm the newest member of the roster!

Damien Thompson: That's great, Cage!

Steve Cage: Yeah, it really is. So, I've heard you've been having some great success here? Is that true?
Back to top Go down
Damien Thompson

Damien Thompson

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:40 am

Damien Thompson: Damn right man. Your looking at the future Showtime World Heavyweight Champion. My impact here hasn't even begun, but damn near everyone knows that I'm destined for the top.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dthompson2692
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am

Steve Cage: I know you are man, you helped me become the superstar I am today! Anyways, I've got some other people I have to talk to, and some paper work to fill out. Drinks on you tonight?

Damien Thompson: Sure, man see you later!

Steve Cage quickly exits out the door.

Damien Thompson: Wait, a second. Cage, I'm not buying you drinks!

Damien Thompson rushes out the door after Steve Cage as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)   The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reunion (Open To Steve Cage)
Page 1 of 1