Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

A Mystery Promo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Ammo

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm

All the lights in the arena go out. Complete silence fills the arena. Shoot it out by 10 Years blares as the fan are suddenly confused. A promo shows on the tron. The music quites down a litte as it shows a man in blue jeans, some wrestling boots and black sweatshirt with the hood up. The camera is facing his back

???: Theres always a time. A time for someone new. Some of you know little of who I am. Some of you fans already know this is not my first time on camera. But this is the time for someone new. To mix things up. To show variety, Or to just pound on someone. I dont really know much about this show. Or what has been going on. Most people are confused who I am. But when I return. It wont be a debut. As I said it will be a return. Meaning that wont be my first time on Showtime Wrestling! But why have I Waited so long to come back. I needed time. Time to recover from my match. Where I was Easily laid out. But not this time. I will run through ANYONE who decides to get in my way. This is not a message. It's a warning to all those people who want to doubt me. Doubters will be sorry when they see my abilities. I will kick your head off. I will get you down and make you tap. I dont want a instant ticket to glory. I want to earn it. To give all you great people who come out to see us. who pretty much give us our pay-checks. A great show. Now this won't be the last time you hear from me. This is just a little rant that Change is coming. and it will hit those who dont belive... like a loaded gun.

The Promo Turns off and All The lights are restored. Pyros go off and they make a "J" then another goes off making a "A". The screen cuts to black
Back to top Go down
Nero

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:39 am

Y U NO USE YOUR OWN COLLAH!?
Back to top Go down
Jack Ammo

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 am

ill edit it. just what colors are avalible?
Back to top Go down
Nero

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:47 am

Jack Ammo wrote:
ill edit it. just what colors are avalible?
Dunno. XD
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:00 am

use what ever color you want... as long as your not rp'n wit him it doesn't matter
Back to top Go down
Jack Ammo

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 11:18 am

Ok Nero. If we ever RP i got regualr green you got olive. ill stick to this for now Razz
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:48 am

added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Mystery Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mystery Promo   A Mystery Promo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Mystery Promo
Page 1 of 1