Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Ammo

The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard* Empty
PostSubject: The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard*   The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard* Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 pm

All the lights in the arena turn off. It's pitch black. There is an eerie moment of silence. The sound effect of a gong goes off as wind can be heard. Shoot It Out by 10 Years can barely be heard in the background. The Tron goes from black to fading into a white light. Footsteps echo through-out the arena. A man can be seen siting in a chair backwards. Its the same man from the mysterious promo last week. He is still wearing his jeans, And the same sweatshirt with his hood still pulled up. You can see his wrists are taped up and he is in some wrestling boots. The background is orange from the tiles in the roof being busted out. There can be dust and boxes seen everywhere. The building was obviously abandoned awhile ago. The mans eyes cannot be seen but a grin can be.

???: Tonight. The Pay-Per-View. There is a great card. Championship matches. A money in the bank match. It's filled with stars like Norgaard, Rayne and many more. But The strange absence of one man is felt. and that man is me. I've been waiting so long
to get back into the ring. To show all you fans what pure dominance is. I've been waiting to get into the ring and pull someones calf. The Many people in Showtime wrestling will fall victim to my submissionist training. The Koji Clutch. The Butterfly lock. and now my new modified flying heel hook. As I said Showtime fans. It's time for change here. A new era. A new time for me. Now if you know who I am, you know I am a fighter. But if you dont know who I am. You should know that Everything I Do is for the Fans. Its for you guys, to give you the show you guys want, but in that quest i'm going to win titles and destroy anyone who tries to stop me. Facing me is like playing russian roulette with your carrers, and you can't play russian roulette without any... Ammo?

The man lets out a laugh.

???: But tonight, Is The greatest line up in Showtime wrestling history, and it wouldn't be complete without a certain wild
card. A wild card that could be used at anytime during the PPV tonight. It's sorta like a ace in the sleeve for the company, or should I say. A Jack?

The man pulls out a deck of cards and a lighter. He Lights the cards up and drops them to the ground. The camera zooms in on a on fire Jack of Diamonds. 3 9mm bullets fall out of the man's right pocket and land right next to the jack as the man is seen walking out the warehouse. The screen cuts from the warehouse to a black screen as the bold letters "JA" appear. Light is restored in the arena.

OOC: Wow i think this is terrible. and i wrote it. well atleast i did SOMETHING for the PPV
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard* Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard*   The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard* Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:32 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

The mystery continues *to be played at the very beggining of the PPV or before Choas vs Norgaard*
Page 1 of 1