Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Norgaard

Norgaard

Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard) Empty
PostSubject: Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard)   Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 5:14 am

The scene fade into the backstage area.

Norgaard: "Natalya have you got free time for a interview."

Natalya Jones: "Always got enough free time to do a interview."

Natalya looks at the camera.

Natalya Jones: "Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, I have a special guest with me now, you know him as 'The Dark Heart', while we just like to know him as Norgaard."

Norgaard comes into view.

Natalya Jones: "So we just seen you saying to Reverend Chaos that if he wins, you'll join the Church Of Chaos."

Norgaard: "Your correct."

Natalya Jones: "Not long before that you were calling the Church Of Chaos a type of cancer called Church Cancer."

Norgaard: "Correct again."

Natalya Jones: "So what was your reasoning behind your decision to put a twist on your match with Reverend Chaos?"

Norgaard: "I've done it because I know I will not lose, now I know it will be a pure 1 on 1 match just me and Reverend... Chaos, without The Sin City Saints, being allowed to interrupt the result of the match, and still then I know I would still win, Reverend... Chaos, learn real quick, never make a bad decision as that title you call the Chaos Title, will be mine."

Norgaard leaves after shaking Natalya hand.

Natalya Jones: "Well that was 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard, and I'm Natalya Jones, signing off."

The scene fade to black.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard)   Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 3:27 am

added
Back to top Go down

Norgaard Interview with Natalya (After RP called Chaos Responds to Norgaard)
Page 1 of 1