Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Returning Norgaard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norgaard

Norgaard

The Returning Norgaard Empty
PostSubject: The Returning Norgaard   The Returning Norgaard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:11 am

-
Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays as 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard comes down to the ring.
-
Tyrone: "Hold on, I think I remember this person."
-
Bryan: "Hey hey, my good buddy, Norgaard is back in Showtime Wrestling."
-
Norgaard asks for a microphone.
-
Norgaard: Well, I'm back, I've been in a happy place since I left here last season at Homicide, when this place was back in the DBWF era. You know I left to take a role at British Wrestling, that have closed down, this is my returning slot, I will not be wrestling until next season."
-
Crowd chants Norgaard.
-
Norgaard: "You see viewers, I returned because I got unfinished business with a little person called Reverend Chaos, you see, I still don't like you really much Reverend Chaos, getting the Sin City Saints to do your dirty work, I don't see that as a fighting champion, well when it happen, it was more of a fighting challenger."
-
Norgaard: "Remember last season, I wanted to start kicking your candy backside back to the church you was baptizes in, but the Chairman had other ideas, with booking me in a match against Paully C and Ed Roland with teaming with Kizashi, I wasn't happy with that, that was why I left this company."
-
Norgaard: "I would like to say to you viewers at home, I'm back for good, I'm 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard, and I'm over and out."
-
'The Dark Heart' Norgaard leaves the ring and starts to return to the locker room as Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy plays again.
-

Last edited by Norgaard on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
notaku

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Norgaard   The Returning Norgaard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:13 am

brief comment...I hope I'm not overstepping here...

Don't say things like "I wanted to start a feud with you, but the Chairman had other ideas." You would never hear that on TV. You would typically here something like...

"I wanted to kick your A-double-dollar-signs from here to Zimbabwe, but the Chairman had other ideas."

I'm not trying to nit-pick, but if we're really working toward creating a great product, then we should all be pitching in on each others rps, critiquing and commenting about what works and what doesn't.

Also, if it matters, you have way too many commas in a single sentence. Break the sentences up or add some conjunctions. That's just the English teacher in me raising its ugly head though.
Just a thought from a LONG time player.

Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Norgaard   The Returning Norgaard Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:17 am

can be right with that, I was in all never any good in English lessons, yet I'm English.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Returning Norgaard   The Returning Norgaard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Returning Norgaard
Page 1 of 1