Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Church Church Church

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norgaard

Norgaard

Church Church Church Empty
PostSubject: Church Church Church   Church Church Church Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:10 am

Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy fills the arena as the fans cheer, Norgaard appears coming down from the rafters on a zip wire to the ring.

After clipping off the zip wire, Norgaard asks for a microphone.

Norgaard: "Ladies and Gentleman, I'm 'The Dark Heart' Norgaard, and this is Road To Glory, but you know that already because it's on your tickets, on the ring, on the cups your drinking from, on the commentary table and anywhere else."

Norgaard unzips this jacket and takes it off.

Norgaard: "Even on my T-Shirt."

Cheers from the crowd.

Norgaard: "Look the wrestling arena is my Church. Saying about a Church, I'm here to talk about The Church Of Chaos, mainly their upper boss, the founder of The Church Of Chaos, Reverend... Chaos. Look that title really don't mean much to you Reverend... Chaos, and one thing that doesn't really matter to me, my Showtime Wrestling contract, lets make a new tweak for our match, instead of me joining The Church Of Chaos, I'll take a sledgehammer to my contract, in other words, rip my contract with Showtime Wrestling up."

Shock comes from the crowd.

Norgaard: "Oh I am so serious."

Norgaard drops the microphone and walks out of the ring as Revolution Begins by Arch Enemy return to play as Norgaard walks up the ramp and to the backstage.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

Church Church Church Empty
PostSubject: Re: Church Church Church   Church Church Church Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:30 am

added.
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk

Church Church Church
Page 1 of 1