Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[The Legend] Phenom

[The Legend] Phenom

Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko) Empty
PostSubject: Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko)   Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 pm

The camera opens in one of the arena's locker rooms to show Blacklord standing in complete darkness with only a diffuse light shining own on him.
-
Blackie Pic
-
Blacklord: So it turns out the so called Preacher of Chaos issued an open challenge while i wasn't even in the building.
Does he really fear me that much that he has to plan his actions according to my schedule?

-
A slight smile appears in the corner of his mouth
-
Blacklord: Everyone knows that last season i decimated his posse and that i am the rightful #1 contender, but as it turns out that's not enough for the powers that be.
I have been informed that I can no longer interfere or else i will be punished for breaking the code of conduct...
I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING (CENSORED) ABOUT THEIR (CENSORED) CODE!

-
He takes in a couple of deep breaths.
-
Blacklord: But if they are that afraid of me, then i know that they are not worth my time.
And as of right now... NO ONE is safe!

-
The camera fades out
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko)   Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:11 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Blackie speaks (No need for replies, i got something in the works with Dorko)
Page 1 of 1