Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Guess who's back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo "JC" Cuetips

Jojo

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:31 am

The STW Arena lights go dark and golden spotlights roam through the arena and crowd as a thunderous roar can be heard through the speakers. A clip appears on the titontron of a countdown.

All of the sudden the spotlights go out, the thunderous roar stops. The entire STW Arena goes dark and is silent of any noise other than the cheers and screams of the fans......

BOOM!!!

Around the stage entrance golden sparks fall from the titontron onto the ramp as Jojo "JC" Cuetips walks through in his custom made Italian suit. He stops just past the sparks and takes a look around the arena, closing his eyes and soaking up the atmosphere as the crowd go wild at his return.

He opens his eyes and extends his left arm out to point to the crowd on his left, patting his chest with his right fist as the crowd on that side cheer uncontrolably.

He turns to his right, extends his right arm to the crowd on that side, pats his chest with his left fist, getting the same reponce from the crowd.

He points both arms to the sky, looking up he mumbles a few words to himself. He looks at the crowd and then brings his arms down as another loud boom can be heard from the golden pyrotechnics that shoot up from the ramp all the way to the ring.

Cuetips slowly makes his way down the ramp through the fountain of golden sparks. He pauses as he reaches the ring, looking around again at the crowd, the signs, the areana. He walks around the entire ring once and then uses the stairs. Just before he hops into the ring, he wipes his feet on the mat and then hops through between the ropes. He goes over to the far corner and asks one of the assistants for a microphone, then goes back to the center of the ring. He raises the microphone to his mouth and is about to speak but the crowd go wild in anticipation and start chanting out his name.

Crowd: "JC, JC, JC, JC, JC, JC, JC, JC....."

He lowers the mic as they continue to chant for a little longer.....

JC:"Goddam it's good to be back!"

The crowd cheer loudly.....

JC: "Now i got a lot to get through here, so you guys are gonna have to let me do this. So, first of all, id like to give a special shout out to the General Manager. Some of you may not know, but i was put on the shelf by a wrestler who was so unrefined, so unpolished, so unprofessional, he was a danger to himself and to anyone who stepped into the ring with him. Now unfortunately, i was an unlucky victim to his dangerous methods my neck was broken. I have since recovered fully, and the so called "wrestler" responsable, no longer works for STW, but the General Manager, well he kept in touch with me every day to see how i was doing. So for that, thank you.

The crowd applaud....

JC:"Secondly, id like to thank the guys in the back who came to see me. At the end of the day, we're all in the same boat and nobody wants to see anyone get seriously hurt.

The crowd applaud again......

JC:"Third, id like to thank you guys. The STW fans. You guys also with all your emails, and your chirps on chirper.com, you guy make it all worth while.

The crowd erupt into a roar of cheers and slowy start chanting...

Crowd: "Cuetips..... Cuetips..... Cuetips....."

JC:"And finally, id like to let everyone know that now that im back, it's back to business. All you guys in the back, this isnt personal, this is purely business. Im here for titles and if you hold a title right now, then my sights are set on you."

Cuetips tosses the mic out of the ring and goes to the turnbuckles to pose. The crowd cheer him and shout out chants as he make his way back up the ramp and backstage

OOC: Anyone looking to start a fued or forming a tag / stable... Im up for anything.

Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Guess who's back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess who's back?   Guess who's back? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 pm

ADDED
Back to top Go down

Guess who's back?
Page 1 of 1