Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Back In Action

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Distor

Back In Action Empty
PostSubject: Back In Action   Back In Action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:41 pm

We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan by Lostprophets hits the speakers. As the guitar rift dies down, Distor walks out to the stage area, wrestling attire on, mic in hand, and greeting all his fans with a smirk.

Distor: "The Sisterhood... one part intercontinental champion, one part bi-polar disorder. One of the brand new tag teams on Showtime Wrestling. As luck would have it... I just so have to have created by own tag team."

Distor starts walking down the ramp.

Distor: "And as luck would have it, the owner of this federation has finally seen fit to not only put me in this match, but to put me into a battle royal... one to decide the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship."

Distor starts climbing into the ring, turns and faces the titantron.

Distor: "Era Dynamics, tonight you watch as your Sisterhood crumbles tonight, next week, you try and get your reputation back in an inferno... and next season? That title leaves your waist. Now Era... come and get me."
Back to top Go down
Nero

Back In Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Action   Back In Action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:30 pm

You're a bit late. But i'll give you to 20:00 tonight to finish the RP. :/
Back to top Go down
era dynamics

era dynamics

Back In Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Action   Back In Action Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 10:33 pm

the light goes out suddenly when we hear a female scream all over the P.A System when suddenly the big screens go on and we see woman sitting with her back turned to the camera, she's dressed in a black hoodie and black jeans. Her hands seem to be cramping and twitching.

Blood... It's what keeps us going... Without it we can't survive... Hm? Survive?

She shakes her head. Flashes of old old showtime matches starts to flicker by when sound over thunder hits over the P.A System.

Blood is pumped through us, through the veins and arteries, by a muscle called "the heart".
Some say that the heart is the reason why we love, why we feel at all, the heart is said to make us do things we can't to - "have a little heart!" they say.

She shakes her head again, the pictures and short segments of film continue to flash

I've had heart, I like to think that I had more of it than any one... Then they say "have a little faith" - I had that too... Faith in myself, and in the Showtime... Hell, in all mankind... But some people, including myself, made me loose that faith...

She stands up and walks around

Heart, faith and soul, that's what makes a man different from an animal. Well I lost my heart, I lost my faith... and at my old federation ... I lost my soul...

a flash of Era Dynamics losing her soul while she was burried alive in her last match in her old federation on the big screens in the arena.

And wouldn't you know it,the heart, faith and the soul are all man made concepts, concepts of the mind... Another thing that separates us from the animals, the ability to lie to ourselves about stuff like that. Well I seem to have lost that too!

Era Dynamics face flashes by and her expression is twisted and insane

I lost it all... I'm not better than an animal at this point. And I believe that someone has left the cage door wide opened...

Her face flashes by and her crazy stare penetrates the camera, her maniacal smile twitches.

But hey! At least I haven't lost my smile!

The screen turns to black in flashes as her laughter echoes.
when the laugher stopped suddenly big fire flash in each corner and the camera zoom on it when we see a small line of fire climbing up to the titantron.
When the line of fire reach the titantron we see on the screens that it makes a big pentagram of fire and a ring inside it of fire when Era Dynamics herself crawling out of it , when she is on the titantron she bend backwards and a big female scream can be heard over the p.a sytem as the match begin

OOC: Place this rp just before the match starts please else it will not fit.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

Back In Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Action   Back In Action Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

Back In Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back In Action   Back In Action Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back In Action
Page 1 of 1