Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?)   Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:23 am

The cameras come to life showing the fans streaming into the Showtime arena for the main match of the day.
The camera pans around the rapidly filling arena and finally settles on Era Dynamics standing in a private box high above the arena floor.

Era Dynamics: The Silver Fanged Wolf , I saw your press conference a few minutes ago. Maybe it is childish to refer to you as some mental chick with half assed wrestling skills who just wanted to cause pain and suffering. Maybe you're right that this match will have the same outcome as in IHW. I know you're right about proving you are the best of the best.

Era Dynamics moves away from the window.

Era Dynamics: You're even right about that i have better acting skills than i have wrestling skills. I obviously got into your head Silver Fanged Wolf. Like it or not, you're nervous. You're at the top of the company. You are a hunted man. You've never been in this situation before. I have. I know what it's like to have EVERYONE in the federation coming after you. But you're wrong about one thing. It wasn't like once i woke up and decided that i was gonna' be a wrestler , let me clear something out for you. In IHW who was the first lady of hardcore and beat many people stone cold? you dare to call me a actrice while i had many tortured survived in ATW and even survived the atack in the coffin from the general manager when i was helpless in there? It made me insane with no trust any more in humality!! People treaded me like a animal and tried to slaughter me like some worthless cow but i survived and let them bleed for there deeds. They felt knock out in front off the world live on television and i decided that i will never run over and became a missionary of violence to learn those people who disrespect me a lesson

Era Dynamics walks towards the door at the back of the room she stops and looks over her shoulder.

Era Dynamics: The Silver Fanged Wolf, those people out there are expecting The Big bad wolf vs. The Missionary of violence. They're anticipating the BEST of THE BEST tonight. I think we can agree they will get it. I hope you've been watching the tapes, and studying because this is one lesson you will never forget and will give me the respect i earn from you .

Era Dynamics exits letting the door shut on the camera.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?)   Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 am

added
Back to top Go down

Maybe You're Right (after the rp: WTF is an interlude?)
Page 1 of 1