Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Don't dig your own grave unless you're ready to get burried alive

Go down 
AuthorMessage
era dynamics

era dynamics

Don't dig your own grave unless you're ready to get burried alive Empty
PostSubject: Don't dig your own grave unless you're ready to get burried alive   Don't dig your own grave unless you're ready to get burried alive Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 am

The shot opens up in Times Square, lights blindingly blazing through the sky, the night has begun to fall over the rushed citizens of New York who keep the pace steady gunning towards their homes before night falls. Era Dynamics stands in the middle of it all, towering over all the passers by on the side-walk like a human skyscrapper. She is covered in a joyful glow, not unlike the lights that have begun to hum with a slight glow. The large signs and ads lit up like small suns. Era Dynamics seems content to be there and looking rather sharp, standing tall in her white and baby blue three piece suit with a bright aqua blue short skirt.

Era Dynamics: Ahh. Times square. The crossroads of the World. There is nothing quite like the sights and sounds of the Big Apple. They say if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. (Chuckles) To those people, i say try living in Anchorage, Alaska a few years. Now if you can survive there, you can survive just about anything. Including you, Vivica Lockhart.

Era Dynamics shifts her gaze from the bright lights of New York to the camera with a solid, unblinking stare. It is clear that he is no longer referring to the city of New York.

Era Dynamics: If you are trying to get yourself noticed Vivica, well congrats. You have succeeded. The Showtime wrestling world now knows who you are and now that you have my attention, it's rather ironic that we have yet to hear from you. The first lady of hardcore lost from the mental psychiatric patient, so to speak, and she paid the price with a loss added to her record. Perhaps you realize that you are doomed to suffer the same fate? Maybe you are realizing that you have bitten off more than you can chew or could it be that you are having second thoughts, questioning your decision to call yourself the number one diva? All of these questions are rhetorical, of course because you are the first person to put a blemish on my reputation. That's right, Uncharacteristically, i was injured to much to step up that ladder. Call it the heat of the moment, call it what you will but the simple truth of the matter is that i injured my ankle and my name and Vivica you will pay the price. The question now is, where have my attitude and gimmick gone? Did they shrivel up and die? Where's the tough woman who was ready to take Showtime wrestling by storm and dominate? well i go probably at home, icing my ankle as we speak and asking myself, how did i get myself into this mess?

Era Dynamics strolls down the street as fans circle around in awe, snapping pictures, asking for autographs and doing their best to get close to her.

Era Dynamics: Personally, i don't care what your reasoning is for coming after me because now, ALL of my focus and attention is on you. Even though i have yet to be pinned or submit, you have done something that nobody else has been able to do. You put a loss on my record and for that, you will feel the chill and taste defeat. The time for playing nicey-nice is over. It's time to show Showtime Wrestling Federation and the wrestling world exactly why The First lady of hardcore is the single most dominant force in our business today. Vivica Lockhart, you better train hard and say your prayers because it'll take a miracle for you to beat me. Normally i don't agree with the Silver fanged Wolf but he was right about one thing, it's time to stop waiting for the opportunities that we earn and start TAKING all we deserve with No mercy and Jack Johnson if you listen , it begins with you next season.

Era Dynamics eyes glares into the camera with her brown eyes then turns her attention to the swarming fans around her, signing autographs at a rapid pace as we fade to black.
Back to top Go down

Don't dig your own grave unless you're ready to get burried alive
Page 1 of 1