Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dannie_darko

Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Empty
PostSubject: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:54 am

The camera comes to life, showing the STW Lockerroom. You can see Dannie Darko, who is sitting on a bench, looking a bit nervous.
*Dannie Darko picture*
Bryan: Looks like someone is getting ready for his match.
Suddenly the door opens and Natalya enters the room. Dannie is jumping right up, looking to be very relieved to see her.
Dannie Darko: Natalya! I’m so happy to see you!
She slowly approaches him and sits down right next to him.
Natalya Jones: Me too, so glad I could find you before your match! How are you feeling?
They both sit down.
Dannie Darko: Well, I’m doing kinda alright I guess. I’m just… felling a little… awkward. It’s just, that tonight, there is so much on the line… For myself and for Blacklord... And for you aswell, of course. He has just been a bully throughout the whole season and tonight I get the chance to finally get my hands on that bully inside of the squared circle... But what if I don’t manage to beat him? What if he kicks my ass again? I’d never be able to watch in the mirror again… Or in your eyes.
Dannie lowers his head in shame, but Natalya touches his thigh.
Natalya Jones: Dannie, look at me. Don’t worry about it all too much. Blacklord has never beaten you in a real, straight up fight, hell, he hasn’t even faced you in a straight up fight yet. This season, he has only run around, being a total bully. Mr. Daniels didn’t even put him in a match so far, because of his bad attitude, so he didn’t have a match in ages. Also, look at the way you won again Furio, that guy sure is a lot scarier than Blacklord…
Dannie Darko: But, what about…
Natalya Jones: Me? I am proud of you already. Last week you stood up for me and I am very thankful for that!
The serious impression on Dannnies face is slowly starting to disappear.
Dannie Darko: Natty… Thank you so much for being here with me in this situation…
Natalya Jones: No problem, Dannie! Also, I don’t know if you heard this already, but no matter if you win or lose, Blacklord is gone from Showtime Wrestling for sure.
Dannie Darko: What do you mean?
Natalya Jones: So you didn’t hear about it… Some weirdo appeared on the screen and said that he was taking Blacklord from next season on! Don’t ask me about anything, don’t ask me about details, all I know is, that he will be gone from next season on.
Dannie Darko: Maybe he is mad because Mr. Daniels just put his contract on the line? Anyways, it doesn’t change the fact that I have an important task ahead of me. I better get ready.
Natalya Jones: True, I better get to work again aswell. There is probably someone waiting to bother me around already…
They both get up and Natalya hugs Dannie before she is getting ready to leave.
Natalya Jones: Good luck, Dannie! I’ll see you on the other side!
After the hug she is slowly walking towards the door, throwing one last look at Darko before she leaves the room.
Dannie Darko: I’m sure, I’ll need that!
The picture slowly fades to black.

Last edited by dannie_darko on Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:09 am

dannie_darko wrote:
Dannie Darko: Well, I’m doing kinda alright I guess. I’m just… felling a little… awkward. It’s just, that tonight, there is so much on the line… For myself and for Blacklord... And for you aswell, of course. He has just been a bully throughout the whole season and tonight I get the chance to finally have payback on him, but what if I don’t manage to beat him? What if he kicks my ass again? I’d never be able to watch in the mirror again… Or in your eyes.

I say where you got and tonight I get the chance to finally have payback on him, have it like.

"and tonight I get the chance to finally to get my hands on that bully inside of the squared circle, then he'll know it's not fun to bully a lovely person like Natalya, when you see me get my hand raise over you".

Last edited by Norgaard on Fri May 04, 2012 3:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : lots of edits)
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:29 am

take the to out after the finally, or the sense of the line won't be good.
Back to top Go down
dannie_darko

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:30 am

Thanks for the help, sir!
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:02 am

no problems, I'm happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Jack Johnson
Admin
Jack Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:03 am

added
Back to top Go down
https://showtimewrestling.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]   Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting ready! [Before my match; after Blacklords RP]
Page 1 of 1