Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Ready for War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Cage

Steve Cage

Ready for War Empty
PostSubject: Ready for War   Ready for War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:49 pm

The camera opens up to the backstage interview area where Natalya Jones and Steve Cage are standing.

Natalya Jones: Hey everyone, I'm here with Steve Cage, who will be competing in the Money in the Bank match next week! Would you like to introduce yourself, Steve?

Steve Cage: Thanks, Natalya, you're looking as beautiful as always.

Natalya blushes at Steve's compliment.

Natalya Jones: Thank you, Steve. Anyways, how do you feel about your chances of winning the match?

Steve Cage: I've been watching the competition and I think its going to be a helluva fight. Nero, Wolffer, Loverboy are all great competitors and they are going to be tough to beat. I have been in a few ladder matches over the years and I know the toll it takes on the body. But, there is a huge difference when there is so many superstars and so many ladders throughout the ring.

Natalya Jones: Who do you think will be giving you the most trouble?

Steve Cage: It's hard to pick one, but I'm going to say its Wolffer because he knows my style better than anyone else. You saw last week how he completely manhandled me, but I will do much better next week.

Natalya Jones: Many people have been talking about how Nero has been getting in your head the past couple of weeks, what do you have to say about him?

Steve Cage: When you've been in this business as long as I have you find people like Nero everywhere. He's young, cocky, and as much as I hate to admit, talented. His arrogance will be his downfall at Road to Glory, I can assure you that.

Natalya Jones: Thank your for your time, Steve.

Steve Cage: No, thank you. I can always find time to get interviewed by such a beautiful woman.

Steve Cage walks off as the scene fades.
Back to top Go down
Norgaard

Norgaard

Ready for War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ready for War   Ready for War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 am

added
Back to top Go down

Ready for War
Page 1 of 1