Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Arrival of Streets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Streets

Streets

Arrival of Streets Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of Streets   Arrival of Streets Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:06 am

[Parking Lot Area]

As a black stretch hummer limo pulls into the arena parking garage Natalya Jones signals to to the cameramen to starting rolling the cameras zoom in on the the rear passenger door, a few moments pass as Streets's Bodyguard opens the door, then out steps Streets grabbing his gym bag, he starts to walk towards the door but Natalya gabs his attention and signals him over he smiles as he steps beside Natalya to start the interview

Natalya: Streets......Streets! do you have a minute to talk to the fans here at STW

Streets smirks and looks at Natalya

Streets: first off Natalya............you have a sweet accent and you can have all my time if you need it.

Natalya blushes while looking at Streets

Natalya: well....well....thank you Streets my first question is how does it feel to be back at STW?

Streets rubs his chin while thinking......then answer

Streets: well it feels great to be one of the next biggest superstars to make his mark.

Natalya: do you think you can keep up with the high caliber superstars on this roster?

Streets: hmm.......I know I will be able to go out and perform night after night and give these veteran superstars a run for there money or I will die tryin!

Natalya seems impressed by Streets as she asks her next question

Natalya: well Streets i have one last question........what can you offer the fans here at STW to rally behind you?

Streets smiles then looks directly at the camera then speaks

Streets: the only things i can offer them is my respect, loyalty and my ability to come out every night and give them the most unforgettable matches of their lives and all i ask in return is loyalty from true fans.

Streets's bodyguard taps his watch signaling Streets to hurry up. Natalya quickly signals to the cameraman to cut the feed. Streets leans in and whispers something in Natalya's ear. She completely blushes, Streets leans back as he shakes her hand slipping her a card with cell number they both smile at each other as Streets walks into the arena as the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
Nero

Arrival of Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arrival of Streets   Arrival of Streets Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:59 am

Added.
Back to top Go down

Arrival of Streets
Page 1 of 1