Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero

Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!* Empty
PostSubject: Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*   Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:21 am

'In A Dead World' by Killswitch Engage starts playing on loud volume through out the arena as the man known as 'Nero' walks down the ramp with a small to no reaction from the crowd.

The man makes his way to the ring wearing long black jeans, on which every part with stitches is replaced by a white dotted line.

He's got one elbow pad and is wearing one single sleeve across his other arm, covered in white dots. Nero is also wearing black and white boots.

When he climbs into the ring he hesitates to taunt the crowd as he lifts his left arm up but quickly lowers it.

In the ring he asks for a microphone and signals for silence.

Nero: "Last week is was interrupted by Norgaard whilst doing my introduction. I don't really care, personally. So I hope that'll put all my twitter followers' mind at ease. Sorry, thought I'd start off with that. Social Media, you know? Twitter... Hah. It's funny. You get to write a 140 character message that's read by alot of people around the world. A simple 140 words... funny. Anyway, I won't introduce myself again, otherwise it would look like as if I suffer from a split-personality disorder. I came out here with the idea to aim a written paragraph I practiced for some time at Streeter that would lure him out here and we could put on a verbal show for you people. So here goes nothing."

Nero gets a piece of paper from his pocket and opens it. He starts reading it out loud.

Nero: "Milk, Butter, Cheese... Damnit."

Nero sighs as he throws the paper away and shrugs it off.

Nero: "As I was saying, Streeter last week arrived in a somewhat obvious way for an indy-wrestler to arrive. With an unknown bodyguard that couldn't touch the butter I was going to get. He arrives with a limousine that smells like rotten cheese on the inside. And shows off a physical attitude that shows you what a glass of milk a day could fix. Streeter stepped out like the boss he claims he is, but somehow is hired by Jack Daniels, and flirts with Natalya Jones. No offense to Natalya, but Streeter. She sleeps weekly with every wrestler on the roster. She doesn't want your number since we all knew even somebody like her keeps it at a one night stand with somebody like you. Saying sweet words into her ear doesn't impress anyone. Not even her. Don't look at her make-up as if it's a blush. It's called Blush for a reason. And then there's the bodyguard. A true wrestler doesn't need a bodyguard. Unless you're entering your Shawn Michaels and Nash era, there's no need to have one. It only shows everyone what kind of a pathetic wrestler you really are. Sure, I come out with a flashy attire and some entrance music from the same band a certain Brooks used a song as entrance theme from some time ago, but it's my mic skills and my in-ring abilities that make me who I am. All you are is a... I don't know, actually. You're somewhere in between a greaser from the 80's to 90's, and just as charismatic as the broomstick i dumped to make room for your girlfriend yesterday."

Some of the crowd goes 'Ooooh!'

Nero: "Streeter...Streeter... Impressive name. Really. Did you ask Mr. Streeter Seidell if you could use that name? 'Cus i'm sure Jack Daniels doesn't allow copyrighted stuff that he eventually has to pay for. But if you get to be Streeter, I guess the role of Amir Blumenfeld is open for me, isn't it? Face it Streeter. You're a wannabe. And sure, come up with 'Nero to Zero' or something. But you know that when it comes to entertainment, i'm everybody's hero. Now let's all wait for Streeter's music to hit and for him to walk down the ramp like he usually does. Oh, and before you mention it, i know your name is Streets. But i like to call you Streeter, because you're not as cool as the concrete I walk on."

Nero sits down on the top turnbuckle and waits as the crowd chants Nero's name.

Last edited by Nero on Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*   Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am

Nero stares at the stage for almost 2 minutes. He then lifts his mic back up again.

Nero: "Alright, that's the smart thing to do. I'll give you that. And here i was, thinking it might have been somewhat cool if the person i intentionally insulted and called out WOULD come out. However, if that's not the case there's not a whole lot for me to stay around for, is there? As for you, Steeter, Streets, or Concrete, i'll be seeing you later TONIGHT.

Nero drops the mic and walks to the back as his music hits again.
Back to top Go down
Streets

Streets

PostSubject: Re: Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*   Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!* Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:42 am

The camera is showing the crowd cheering wildly in excitement

After a few seconds, the crowd remains silent

Suddenly, "Indestructible" by Disturbed pumps through the speakers. The crowd recognise the music and starts to cheer. Moments later, Streets walks out and the crowd cheer even louder!

Streets makes his way to the ring, enters it and grabs a mic............

Crowd chants: LETS GO STREETS, LETS GO STREETS!!!!

Streets: Hello STW Fans and greets to the Street-Gang out there...

Crowd cheers for him

Streets: For those of you who don't know me, please allow me to introduce myself........my name is Streets.

Crowd cheers even louder

Streets: You may of saw me kick ass last week against wolffer. I started out as a nobody from the streets to a decent wrestler in this ring. But now at STW, I have to work my way up to the top all over again.

Streets turns to Nero and the Crowd remains silent again

Streets: And now to you... Mr. I-know-you-and-I-say-what-I-want!!! Who the hell are you, that you are talking like that? Aren't you that new guy that I saw the other day? If I remember correctly, I knocked my soft drink all over you. I apologised for that but you didn't take too kindly to it though. Nice to see you again.... So you're still annoyed at me? You sure do know how to hold a grudge, being angry is not going to make you any better. Do you really believe these people care what you have to say? You haven't accomplished anything so far here at STW and you are talking like you are the World Heavy Weight Champion of a Late-Night-Show. I am not that guy who talks that much. I would say... Put your money where your mouth is. I challenge you to a Street-Fight.

Crowd cheers and screams: YES, YES, YES...

Streets: But there is one thing I still have for you....

Nero gets a slap in the face

Streets: Greetings from Natalya...

the crowd goes 'Ooooh!' again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*   Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nero To Streeter...or Streets...Or whatever. *DONE!*
Page 1 of 1