Showtime Wrestling!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forums for TWG fed, Showtime Wrestling.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to our forum! We hope you enjoy your stay!

The Rayne of Pain has come!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivica Lockhart

Vivica Lockhart

The Rayne of Pain has come! Empty
PostSubject: The Rayne of Pain has come!   The Rayne of Pain has come! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 pm

The camera cues in to the STW arena where a scene of roaring fans erupts as the camera move thorughout the crowd.... Suddenly, the lights dim and words in red began to appear...
-
IF YOU THINK I WAS GONE?

-
THINK AGAIN!!

-
A blast of pyro explodes on stage..."The Freak in Me" by Krypteria begins to play and a stream of white pyro begin to shower down the stage and slowly Vivica Lockhart makes she way through the pyro...the crowd becomes chaotic as vivica stands with her hands on her hips looking at the crowd..she makes her way toward the ring and picks up the microphone in the middle of the ring....she takes a moment and begins to look all over the arena and the screaming fans....s
-
she raises the mic to her lips and begins to speak...
-
Rayne: That's right!...If you all dont know me, A while back I was at a little place, maybe you have heard about it, it was called Archetype Wrestling!

-
The crowd began to boos with and a little chants of ATW can be heard...
-
Rayne: While I was there... I was one of the best wrestlers, scratch that!, I was the best diva!! that ever step foot in a four sided ring!....there was no one above me or below that that had the same level of greatness i had during my time there!...

-
The crowd boos
-
Rayne: before wrestling, I competed in fighting tournaments, MMA, Kickboxing....you name it I did it all..I won so many championships and was the first diva in the world to ever compete against women AND men...and when I came to the world of pro-wrestling, it wasn't long when I became the first diva in ATW to win a singles championship...and I left ATW still the champ

-
Rayne begin to taunt the crowd with striking poses for cameras
-
Rayne: and when i left, let just say I had an intermission....in which I had a time to know myself...I began to control myself and how I am...despite my...condition...and I realized..that I'm not done!!...I have more to accomplish and that I can still be the best...so I heard from a source of this place....so last week I my my presence known to the General Manager and told him to offer me a contract!!

-
Rayne grins
-
Rayne: And now I like to let you all know, that I am officially a diva/competitor on Showtime Wrestling!....and for anyone who is out there who don't know who I am?

-
Rayne: I am the prophecy!.... the Princess of pain!!....the finesse of fierceness!!....The Egotistical bad girl!!!.....RAYNE!!!

-
Rayne raises her arms in the air as the crowd erupts in boos...
-
Ranye: Now you may be asking..."Why Showtime Wrestling"...well i'ts simple... competition!...I wanted a place that will provide the best men and women who will not hesitate to fight like some people at my old fed!....

-
Rayne looks at the camera
-
Rayne: and the main reason I'm here, is because I have a little unfinished business with a friend of mine..haha!....So I went to the General manager's office, and before I signed the papers I asked for two things....

-
Rayne: One....A title shot for any title in Showtime wrestling...

-
Rayne: and two.....i want to face Era Dynamics!!....and I got both offers...and tonight in this very ring I will once again defeat Era Dynamics and become the #1 contender for the STW Hardcore Championship and ONCE AGAIN! become the first diva to win a single Championship!!....So before I go, I like to leave you all with this!

-
Rayne get the camera to zoom closer to her face
-
Rayne: No matter who you are or what you do...Always remember...RAYNE..is..BETTER...THAN...YOU!!!!.......Play my music!

-
Rayne drops the microphone and leaves the ring and makes her way up the ramp posing to the crowd....camera fade out.

OCC: is this good?, don't know if I need to change it since i'm in this new forum..
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

The Rayne of Pain has come! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rayne of Pain has come!   The Rayne of Pain has come! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 pm

ADDED!!!!!
Back to top Go down

The Rayne of Pain has come!
Page 1 of 1